Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Where the [deleted] did my post go? Post 47074 by CyberDAEMON on Monday 2nd of February 2004 10:38:16 AM
Old 02-02-2004
Where the [deleted] did my post go?

Hi All!
What on Earth happened to my original post in this forum? ("Can't signup with certain e-mail addresses?") It was up until about a day ago and now it's disappeared!

If it was deleted, an explanation would be appreciated - it didn't break any T&Cs as far as I can tell.

Farewell...
>> Death <<

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

spam deleted

edit by bakunin: We do not like spammed advertisements - not even spammed job advertisements. Contact the Boardadmin Neo for information about legal advertisement opportunities here. -thread closed- (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SGReddy
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

deleted /usr

I accidentally deleted the usr on/. How can I start the server again? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahmantanko
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Who deleted crontab?

We are using SunOS 5.10 and Korn Shell. If we need to figure out who deleted our crontab file for a particular user what do we do. Thanks in Advance!! ---------- Post updated at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous update was at 07:19 AM ---------- Friends, Please help.... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mehimadri
5 Replies

4. Linux

Need help with deleted files

Hello. I am having a problem and I was wondering if I could get some help from here. I changed into a directory with the cd command and I wanted to delete a folder and all of its subdirectories, so I went ahead and did a rm --recursive * in my current directory to realize that I was in the wrong... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jonnydadesigner
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Metadevices deleted

Hi Guys, We have an issue, all metadb's on system was deleted and the system was rebooted. the system is currented mounted in single-user mode . its a x86 server. the volumes under SVM is as follows. / /var and /usr please suggest Please use code tags <- click the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karthick.sh
1 Replies
mhmail(1)						      General Commands Manual							 mhmail(1)

NAME
mhmail - send or read mail (only available within the message handling system, mh) SYNOPSIS
mhmail [addrs...] [options] OPTIONS
Specifies the text of the message. If it is specified, then the standard input is not read. Specifies addresses to be placed in the cc: field of the message. Specifies the content of the From: header of the draft. The address given is placed in the From: field of the mes- sage. The Sender: field is filled in correctly by post. Prints a list of the valid options for this command. Specifies the mail system over which mail is sent. The only value allowed is smtp, which is the standard mail system. Additional values are supported only for use with other mail systems. Provides the text of the Subject: field of the message. DESCRIPTION
The mhmail program is intended as a replacement for the standard mail programs, bellmail and ucbmail. See binmail(1) and mail(1) for more details of these mail programs. When invoked without arguments, it simply invokes inc to incorporate new messages from the user's maildrop. When one or more users is specified, a message is read from the standard input and spooled to a temporary file. The mhmail program then invokes post with the name of the temporary file as its argument to deliver the message to the specified user. Normally, people will use comp and send to send messages. RESTRICTIONS
Messages with a null body part will not be sent by mhmail. You must include some body text in all messages to be sent by mhmail. For this version, the -mts option only supports the value smtp. Additional values are supported for use only with other mail systems. FILES
Program to incorporate a maildrop into a folder. Program to deliver a message. Temporary copy of message. SEE ALSO
inc(1), post(8) mhmail(1)