Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: cd inserted event
Top Forums Programming cd inserted event Post 46452 by malcom on Friday 16th of January 2004 08:57:43 AM
Old 01-16-2004
Hi,

related to oomberas answer, you can start a small binary via autorun which sends you a signal.

regards
malcom

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help needed with getting last inserted row id

Hi, I am working on a script that inserts one row of data at the time to a table. Among the fields of that table is the “serial” which is the auto increment. I need to be able to retrieve last inserted row id to use it for another insert. To retrieve last row id right after I do successful... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arushunter
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Output number of rows inserted, updated...

Hi all, I am new to Unix. I have written pl/sql script to be run in Unix. I have used Merge statement and subsequently would like to know the number of rows updated or inserted. Any suggestions in this regard would be great Thanks in advance Kushal (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kushal_cog
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Copying existing OS to new inserted drives

Hi, I was wondering if there is an easy / recommended way to do the following: Copy existing OS to 2 NEW drives inserted to server. Netra 440 / Solaris 8 1. install the 2 new physical drives, 2. reconfigure the four drives to a RAID 1 array, and 3. copy the existing 2 drives... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kmac22068
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Date from filename inserted into records

Hi Folks, I have below files in one directory: Spiross-MBP:AIRTEMP spirospap$ ls -1 CPK2004001 CPK2004002 CPK2004003 etc... JFK2003001 JFK2003002 JFK2003003 etc... TEB1999001 TEB1999002 TEB1999003 etc... Month/year is in Filename and also in the file Header, first line. (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: spirospap
18 Replies
SDL_CDPlayTracks(3)						 SDL API Reference					       SDL_CDPlayTracks(3)

NAME
SDL_CDPlayTracks - Play the given CD track(s) SYNOPSIS
#include "SDL.h" int SDL_CDPlayTracks(SDL_CD *cdrom, int start_track, int start_frame, int ntracks, int nframes)); DESCRIPTION
SDL_CDPlayTracks plays the given CD starting at track start_track, for ntracks tracks. start_frame is the frame offset, from the beginning of the start_track, at which to start. nframes is the frame offset, from the beginning of the last track (start_track+ntracks), at which to end playing. SDL_CDPlayTracks should only be called after calling SDL_CDStatus to get track information about the CD. Note: Data tracks are ignored. RETURN VALUE
Returns 0, or -1 if there was an error. EXAMPLES
/* assuming cdrom is a previously opened device */ /* Play the entire CD */ if(CD_INDRIVE(SDL_CDStatus(cdrom))) SDL_CDPlayTracks(cdrom, 0, 0, 0, 0); /* Play the first track */ if(CD_INDRIVE(SDL_CDStatus(cdrom))) SDL_CDPlayTracks(cdrom, 0, 0, 1, 0); /* Play first 15 seconds of the 2nd track */ if(CD_INDRIVE(SDL_CDStatus(cdrom))) SDL_CDPlayTracks(cdrom, 1, 0, 0, CD_FPS*15); SEE ALSO
SDL_CDPlay, SDL_CDStatus, SDL_CD SDL
Tue 11 Sep 2001, 22:58 SDL_CDPlayTracks(3)