Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Webservice
Operating Systems HP-UX Webservice Post 46088 by coredump2003 on Thursday 8th of January 2004 08:41:58 AM
Old 01-08-2004
Webservice

Hi all!

Whats the best way to implement webservices for HPUX 11? Are there any way to use the WSDL Standart?

Thank you in advance!
Greetigs Mario

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending info to a webservice

Hello, I am new to UNIX and this is my first project with it. I am trying to determine the best way to send information from a UNIX PHP website into a webservice. I will have 4 variables to pass to it in an XML format. I am not sure what exactly this would entail. If you could point me... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: EddiRae
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Invoke webservice from unix shell

How do i invoke a SOAP based web service from a shell script. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rponugoti
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Calling a webservice and pass a client certificate

Hi, I am trying to call a http soap webservice using curl command , I have tried the below option but I am getting a failure . curl -H "Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8" -H SOAPAction:" -d @Request.xml -X POST... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: IshuGupta
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

A webservice running on multiple servers. A patch has been deployed to them and it got successful o

A webservice running on multiple servers. A patch has been deployed to them and it got successful only in some set of servers. The change is in format of "logontime" from "dd.mm.yyyy hh24:mi:ss" to "dd/mm/yyyy hh24:mi:ss". A script has already generated the output from all servers with request and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chandan_Bose
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling webservice from shell script

Hi , i am invoking webservice from shell script and it is getting hitting server but unable to get the param values. here my script like this: s is variable s=test curl --data "param=$s" url now hittng server , but param is empty. just i want param value as string even I want for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kk123
0 Replies
SOAP::WSDL::Transport::Test(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  SOAP::WSDL::Transport::Test(3pm)

NAME
SOAP::WSDL::Transport::Test - Test transport class for SOAP::WSDL SYNOPSIS
use SOAP::WSDL::Client; use SOAP::WSDL::Transport::Test; my $soap = SOAP::WSDL::Client->new() $soap->get_transport->set_base_dir('.'); $soap->call('method', \%body, \%header); DESCRIPTION
SOAP::WSDL::Transport::Test is a file-based test transport backend for SOAP::WSDL. When SOAP::WSDL::Transport::Test is used as transport backend, the reponse is read from a XML file and the request message is discarded. This is particularly useful for testing SOAP::WSDL plugins. Filename resolution SOAP::WSDL::Transport makes up the response XML file name from the SOAPAction of the request. The following filename is used: base_dir / soap_action .xml The protocol scheme (e.g. http:) and two heading slashes (//) are stripped from the soap_action. base_dir defaults to '.' Examples: SOAPAction: http://somewhere.over.the.rainbow/webservice/webservice.asmx Filename: ./somewhere.over.the.rainbow/webservice/webservice.asmx.xml SOAPAction: uri:MyWickedService/test Filename: ./MyWickedService/test.xml METHODS
set_base_dir Sets the base directory SOAP::WSDL::Transport::Test should look for response files. LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2007 Martin Kutter. All rights reserved. This file is part of SOAP-WSDL. You may distribute/modify it under the same terms as perl itself AUTHOR
Martin Kutter <martin.kutter fen-net.de> REPOSITORY INFORMATION
$Rev: 218 $ $LastChangedBy: kutterma $ $Id: HTTP.pm 218 2007-09-10 16:19:23Z kutterma $ $HeadURL: https://soap-wsdl.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/soap-wsdl/SOAP-WSDL/trunk/lib/SOAP/WSDL/Transport/HTTP.pm $ perl v5.10.1 2010-12-21 SOAP::WSDL::Transport::Test(3pm)