Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Cant set default skin
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Cant set default skin Post 45909 by oombera on Monday 5th of January 2004 03:20:39 PM
Old 01-05-2004
I think normally we'd all have some basics to suggest to newbies to the site, but in this case I guess that's not necessary. Smilie Smilie

I tried switching around to different skins, and it's working okay for me...

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. What is on Your Mind?

Skin for PDA

Let me know if you find a skin or template for vB 2.x that can be used for mobile users (PDAs, etc.). I think we need a small mobile device skin for the forums What do you think? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies
YATE-CONFIG(8)							 Telephony Engine						    YATE-CONFIG(8)

NAME
yate-config - retrieve metainformation about the YATE telephony engine SYNOPSIS
yate-config [options] DESCRIPTION
The yate-config program is used to retrieve information about the installed YATE engine. It is typically used to compile and link modules against the engine's library. Here is a typical usage scenario in a Makefile: module.yate: module.cpp g++ `yate-config --c-all --ldflags` module.cpp `yate-config --libs` OPTIONS
Version and paths --version Reports the installed YATE version (in x.y.z format) --release Reports the installed YATE code status (if not release) and release number --config Returns the configuration files directory --modules Returns the modules directory --share Returns the base shared directory --scripts Returns the scripts directory --skins Returns the base skins directory Compiler flags --cflags Various C++ compiler flags --includes Include option and path to the header files --c-all All compiler options - the above two concatenated Linker flags --ldflags Various linker flags --libs Library option and libraries names --ld-all All linker options - the above two concatenated AUTHORS
Paul Chitescu <paulc@voip.null.ro> Diana Cionoiu <diana@voip.null.ro> SEE ALSO
yate(8), pkg-config(1) YATE
September 2007 YATE-CONFIG(8)