Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Cant set default skin
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Cant set default skin Post 45909 by oombera on Monday 5th of January 2004 03:20:39 PM
Old 01-05-2004
I think normally we'd all have some basics to suggest to newbies to the site, but in this case I guess that's not necessary. Smilie Smilie

I tried switching around to different skins, and it's working okay for me...

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. What is on Your Mind?

Skin for PDA

Let me know if you find a skin or template for vB 2.x that can be used for mobile users (PDAs, etc.). I think we need a small mobile device skin for the forums What do you think? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies
FREETENNIS(6)							   Games Manual 						     FREETENNIS(6)

NAME
freetennis - free tennis simulation game SYNOPSIS
freetennis [options] DESCRIPTION
Free Tennis is a free tennis simulation game. OPTIONS
A summary of options is included below. -help, --help Show summary of options. -p0 <name> The name of player 0 (default: ivan). -p1 <name> The name of player 1 (default: ivan). -donotshowpause When the game is paused, do not show the "paused" sign. Useful for screenshots. -showfps Display the number of Frames Per Second (on the standard output). Useful for debugging. -aidebug Shows some info useful to debug AI. -realistic Make the game realistic. This alters the parabola visibility depending on the player and shot. Better gameplay, but not suitable for newbies. -newbie Make the game not realistic, but more suited to newbies. The parabola is fully visible. -nosound Run with no sound. -xres <integer> The horizontal resolution (default: 640). -yres <integer> The vertical resolution (default: 480). -port <integer> The TCP port to use. Makes sense with -client and -server. The default is 4000. -computerskill <integer> Skill level of computer. A number from 0 (very difficult) to 250 (very easy). Default is 190. -client <ip address> The IP address of the server. Only for multiplayer. -server Run Free Tennis as server. Only for multiplayer. -surf <surface> SURF: surface for the court. Choices are "clay", "cement", "grass". SEE ALSO
http://freetennis.sourceforge.net/ /usr/share/doc/freetennis-common/web-site/index.html AUTHOR
freetennis was written by Maurizio Colucci <maurizio.colucci@gmail.com>. This manual page was written by Bart Martens <bartm@knars.be> and updated by Mehdi Dogguy <dogguy@pps.jussieu.fr>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). Apr 26, 2008 FREETENNIS(6)