Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Cant set default skin
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Cant set default skin Post 45909 by oombera on Monday 5th of January 2004 03:20:39 PM
Old 01-05-2004
I think normally we'd all have some basics to suggest to newbies to the site, but in this case I guess that's not necessary. Smilie Smilie

I tried switching around to different skins, and it's working okay for me...

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. What is on Your Mind?

Skin for PDA

Let me know if you find a skin or template for vB 2.x that can be used for mobile users (PDAs, etc.). I think we need a small mobile device skin for the forums What do you think? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies
gdeskcal(1)						      General Commands Manual						       gdeskcal(1)

NAME
gdeskcal - A cute little eye-candy calendar for your desktop. SYNOPSIS
gdeskcal [ options ] DESCRIPTION
gdeskcal is a cute little eye-candy calendar for your desktop. It features transparency with smooth alpha-blending and its appearance can be changed completely by using skins. OPTIONS
gdeskcal accepts the following options: --help Displays help about the command line options and exits. --dontsave Tells 'gDeskCal' not to save any configuration changes on exit. --dpi=<resolution> Tells 'gDeskCal' that the screen resolution is <resolution> dots per inch. You normally don't have to use this option since 'gDeskCal' can guess the value. This option affects the scaling of fonts. --opaque Causes the calendar to be opaque so you cannot see the background through it. This setting will not be saved. --skin=<skin> The name of the skin to use. A skin's name is the name of its directory. -x <value> The x coordinate. -y <value> The y coordinate. AUTHOR
gdeskcal was written by Martin Grimme <martin@pycage.de>. This manual page was written by Sebastien Bacher <seb128@debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). February 24, 2003 gdeskcal(1)