Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Cant set default skin
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Cant set default skin Post 45909 by oombera on Monday 5th of January 2004 03:20:39 PM
Old 01-05-2004
I think normally we'd all have some basics to suggest to newbies to the site, but in this case I guess that's not necessary. Smilie Smilie

I tried switching around to different skins, and it's working okay for me...

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. What is on Your Mind?

Skin for PDA

Let me know if you find a skin or template for vB 2.x that can be used for mobile users (PDAs, etc.). I think we need a small mobile device skin for the forums What do you think? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies
CYCLICTEST(1)							      Xenomai							     CYCLICTEST(1)

NAME
cyclictest - Xenomai high resolution timer test SYNOPSIS
cyclictest [options] DESCRIPTION
cyclictest is part of the Xenomai test suite and tests the POSIX skin of Xenomai with a cyclic timer test. For this program to work, you need to run a suitable Xenomai enabled kernel with the respective module (xeno_posix). OPTIONS
cyclictest accepts the following options: -b USEC, --breaktrace=USEC send break trace command when latency > USEC -c CLOCK, --clock=CLOCK select clock: 0 = CLOCK_MONOTONIC (default) 1 = CLOCK_REALTIME -d DIST, --distance=DIST distance of thread intervals in us default=500 -i INTV, --interval=INTV base interval of thread in us default=1000 -l LOOPS, --loops=LOOPS number of loops: default=0 (endless) -n, --nanosleep use clock_nanosleep -p PRIO, --prio=PRIO priority of highest prio thread -q, --quiet print only a summary on exit -r, --relative use relative timer instead of absolute -t NUM, --threads=NUM number of threads: default=1 -v, --verbose output values on stdout for statistics format: n:c:v n=tasknum c=count v=value in us AUTHOR
cyclictest was written by Thomas Gleixner <tglx@linutronix.de>. This man page was written by Roland Stigge <stigge@antcom.de>. 2.6.0 2008-04-01 CYCLICTEST(1)