Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Listings of the games for Linux Post 45480 by Studenttt on Monday 22nd of December 2003 10:04:06 AM
Old 12-22-2003
to moderators: excuse me, I must give this programs tomorrow and this forum is my last hope...

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

sites with the listings

Is anybody know sites with the listings of simple programs for Linux (in text mode) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Studenttt
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

file listings by date

Hi all, First post, be gentle ;) OK I'm trying to list all files in a directory that are between x days and y days old, where I need to treat days as being from 00:00 to 23:59. i.e. a list of all files between 1 day and 8 days old would include all files between 00:00 8 days ago and 23:59 1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Boothy
1 Replies

3. Linux

Games that run on Linux too.. list.

I am interested in creating a list that consists of the popular games that run on Linux with atleast moderate performance ;) Please post the list of games that you know. Tips/Links on tweaking some games to run, may also be shared :) Here is a list ripped from http://www.frankscorner.org :D... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RipClaw
2 Replies

4. Solaris

listings file of a package

Hi, Is there a command to list all files within an installed package ? A command to print out a file's package owner ? I have trouble to install a temporary license for FTAM and OSI 9.0 on my sunfire280r and i suspect the licensing software is the reason... Any SUN guru out there ? Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: andryk
4 Replies

5. Programming

Fingerlines in GCC Listings

I recently moved from an AIX to a Linux environment, currently using GCC. I've searched the manpages, to no avail on this one. Q: Does gcc have an option to include finger lines in the listing? In other words, the equivalent compile option for AIX's -qsource and -qsrcmsg? If you don't know... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: marcus121
1 Replies

6. HP-UX

kernel param listings

Which shows the current kernel settings accurately? kmtune or sysdef. I ask because although some params show the same setting with both, some do not. Example >kmtune | grep nfile nfile 75008 - (15*NPROC+2048) >sysdef | grep nfile nfile 75018 ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: theninja
6 Replies

7. Ubuntu

use VM to play games in Windows (Intense Games)

I have Ubunut installed on my desktop AMD 6 Core 3.2 (will be getting the bulldozer AMD 8 Core when it releases) 16 GB of DDR3 1333 RAM SSD some HDD's Nvidia 560 ti 1GB My question is, how can I or can I even get a Win 7 VM to play games as well in a main install. Give it 10 GBs of RAM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ochieman2000
0 Replies
QTADS(6)							   User Manuals 							  QTADS(6)

NAME
QTads - Multimedia interpreter for TADS games SYNOPSIS
qtads [ game-file ] DESCRIPTION
QTads is an interpreter that can run games written in TADS. TADS is a programming language written by Michael J. Roberts, designed to implement text-adventure games (Interactive Fiction), similar to those developed by Infocom in 1980-1990, as well as other companies (like Legend Entertainment, Level 9, etc). If you liked games like "Zork", "Adventure", "Trinity", or "Eric the Unready", you'll feel right at home. This version of QTads supports both TADS versions in use today; traditional TADS 2 as well as the new TADS 3 format. It runs on a variety of systems, including MS Windows and every Unix system for which the Qt library is available, including Linux and Mac OSX. OPTIONS
With no arguments, QTads will by default ask you for a filename, unless this prompting has been disabled in the configuration dialog. The optional filename can be used to start a game immediately. LICENSE
QTads is a Free program, dual-licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) as well as the HTML TADS Freeware Source Code License. See the file COPYING (included in the package of the program), or the "Help->About" menu for details. AUTHORS
This program is written and maintained by Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@gmail.com>. ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
The reference implementation of the TADS VM was done by Mike Roberts. Several people helped making QTads a better program. See the file CREDITS or the "Help->About" menu for a list of names. SEE ALSO
frotz(6), inform(1) April 2010 QTADS(6)