Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Latest Design of New Unix Header (Flash) Post 45035 by Neo on Sunday 14th of December 2003 01:54:09 AM
Old 12-14-2003
Great!

Does that shorthand work for all HTML codes.... like bgcolor="000" is white ? Or only CSS?

Neo

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How Many "Falling Unix Commands" are in the Flash Header?

A poll!! (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
10 Replies

2. Programming

c++, design patterns and Unix

I know this is C Unix section, still I address a C++ question. How often did you see/use/apply or consider is welcome to write C++ code on Unix, based on 'design patters'? Since I'm at the very beginning with Unix programming, I have this doubt, ... about DP techniques and languages where to apply... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mihk
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to design compiler for unix os

i have to design a compiler for unix os can anybody help me out to solve this problem (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: masumhisaria
0 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

UNIX Circuit Design System

Hi all. In some articles I have read about a "UNIX Circuit Design System", which was written originally in some version of Research UNIX by Sandy Fraser. Here is a quote from the article "A Research UNIX Reader: Annotated Excerpts from the Programmer's Manual", by Douglas McIlroy: Even... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mghis
1 Replies
CSS::DOM::Rule::Media(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				CSS::DOM::Rule::Media(3pm)

NAME
CSS::DOM::Rule::Media - CSS @media rule class for CSS::DOM VERSION
Version 0.14 SYNOPSIS
use CSS::DOM; my $media_rule = CSS::DOM->parse( '@media print { body { background: none } }' )->cssRules->[0]; # OR: use CSS::DOM::Rule::Media; my $media_rule = new CSS::DOM::Rule::Media $parent; push @{$media_rule->media}, 'print'; $media_rule->insertRule('body { background: none }') DESCRIPTION
This module implements CSS @media rules for CSS::DOM. It inherits from CSS::DOM::Rule and implements the CSSMediaRule DOM interface. METHODS
media Returns the MediaList associated with the @media rule (or a plain list in list context). This defaults to an empty list. You can pass a comma-delimited string to the MediaList's "mediaText" method to set it. cssRules In scalar context, this returns a CSS::DOM::RuleList object (simply a blessed array reference) of CSS::DOM::Rule objects. In list context it returns a list. insertRule ( $css_code, $index ) Parses the rule contained in the $css_code, inserting it the @media rule's list of subrules at the given $index. deleteRule ( $index ) Deletes the rule at the given $index. SEE ALSO
CSS::DOM CSS::DOM::Rule CSS::DOM::MediaList perl v5.10.1 2010-12-10 CSS::DOM::Rule::Media(3pm)