Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Deleting from Mac on GUI?
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Deleting from Mac on GUI? Post 44794 by norsk hedensk on Wednesday 10th of December 2003 10:06:45 PM
Old 12-10-2003
if your shell has aliasing, you could always alias whatever command you would use as the 'rm' command. however this behavior of 'rm' is uniform across all unices (AFAIK) so it really makes sense that it REALLY deletes the file. i wouldnt expect rm to do anything less

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

If a is windows gui ( client), b is a unix gui ( Server for a) and c is a shell scrip

Hello all, 1) I want to have a GUI application that will call Unix shell scripts, 2) that GUI application should be able to reside on windows ( if possible) and then call Unix shell script either directly or through a server residing on unix. That is for example. If a is windows gui (... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hchivukula
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running a GUI without GUI

I was wondering if it is possible to run a GUI window (say Firefox) without actually showing up the window on the desktop but still make it do its own regular stuff (like maybe do something via the command line). Sorry if its a dumb question. Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Legend986
3 Replies

3. Programming

Swing GUI hangs on Mac OS

Hi All, I have created a simple swing application, that has 3 textfields, and 2 buttons. When I try to run the code, following error comes and GUI hangs. 2011-01-21 22:32:39.905 java : Enabled 2011-01-21 22:32:39.908 java : Setting timeout for SWT to 0.100000 2011-01-21 22:32:40.589 java ***... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: akash.mahakode
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

GUI Shell Script Mac OS X - Working Directory

Hi. I'm pretty new to shell scripting. All I want to do is have a simple shell script that opens a python script from the GUI i.e. when I double click the shell script it will launch the python file. However when I try to do this it looks for the python file in my home directory, I have tried... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: whatg
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Deleting a pattern in UNIX without deleting the entire line

Hi I have a file: r58778.3|SOURCES={KEY=f665931a...,fw,221-705}|ERRORS={16_1:T,30_1:T,56_1:C,57_1:T,59_1:A,101_1:A,115:-,158_1:C,186_1:A,204:-,271_1:T,305:-,350_1:C,368_1:G,442_1:C,472_1:G,477_1:A}|SOURCE_1="Contig_1092402550638"(f665931a359e36cea0976db191ff60ff09cc816e) I want to retain... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alyaa
15 Replies

6. Programming

Python gui or C++ gui or java gui?

python gui or c++ gui or java gui? and when to use etch one? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kaja
1 Replies
GLUNIFORMBLOCKBINDIN(3G)					    OpenGL 3.3						  GLUNIFORMBLOCKBINDIN(3G)

NAME
glUniformBlockBinding - assign a binding point to an active uniform block C SPECIFICATION
void glUniformBlockBinding(GLuint program, GLuint uniformBlockIndex, GLuint uniformBlockBinding); PARAMETERS
program The name of a program object containing the active uniform block whose binding to assign. uniformBlockIndex The index of the active uniform block within program whose binding to assign. uniformBlockBinding Specifies the binding point to which to bind the uniform block with index uniformBlockIndex within program. DESCRIPTION
Binding points for active uniform blocks are assigned using glUniformBlockBinding. Each of a program's active uniform blocks has a corresponding uniform buffer binding point. program is the name of a program object for which the command glLinkProgram() has been issued in the past. If successful, glUniformBlockBinding specifies that program will use the data store of the buffer object bound to the binding point uniformBlockBinding to extract the values of the uniforms in the uniform block identified by uniformBlockIndex. When a program object is linked or re-linked, the uniform buffer object binding point assigned to each of its active uniform blocks is reset to zero. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if uniformBlockIndex is not an active uniform block index of program. GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if uniformBlockBinding is greater than or equal to the value of GL_MAX_UNIFORM_BUFFER_BINDINGS. GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated program is not the name of a program object generated by the GL. NOTES
glUniformBlockBinding is available only if the GL version is 3.1 or greater. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGetActiveUniformBlock() with argument GL_UNIFORM_BLOCK_BINDING SEE ALSO
glLinkProgram(), glBindBufferBase(), glBindBufferRange(), glGetActiveUniformBlock() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. OpenGL 3.3 03/08/2011 GLUNIFORMBLOCKBINDIN(3G)