Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Filesystems, Disks and Memory where can i download the unix system v Post 43569 by SolidSnake on Wednesday 19th of November 2003 07:20:04 AM
Old 11-19-2003
Just to say that Berkely's unix would be extremely difficult for you maybe!
I dont know for the other two.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

how to download and install the following subsets to my UNIX system?

To install C++ complier to my UNIX workstation, I was asked to have the following subsets already in the OSF OSFBASEnnn OSFPGMRnnn OSFCMPLRSnnn OSFINCLUDEnnn CXLLIBAnnn OSFDCMTnnn Where could I find those subsets to load into my UNIX system? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nomen
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where can I Download UNIX?

I'm very new to Unix-- I want to locate and download it to my computer and start learning it. Could anybody plz help me start. Thanks a lot. Rachid (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rachid
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How Can I download an UNIX

Hi, I was reading on the net and something caught my eyes it was something about learning how to become a hacker. This site said that the best thing you can do to start is to use a Unix. My first question is: What is an Unix? Then I would like to ask you how can I download one on my... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chaoticlysmart
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Download unix operating system

Hello all : May anyone can help me where I can find any site for avalable downlaoding UNIX operating system ? Thanking you Best Regards Dani Romio (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dani_romio
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

where can i download unix

okay, where can i download the unix operating system? i cant find it anywhere on your site (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dcotto21
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX Download

Hello All, I need to train myself in UNIX. Where can I get UNIX OS download, so that I can multi boot it with my existing Windows OS? Thanks PHK (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pkirangi
1 Replies

7. UNIX and Linux Applications

where can I download UNIX?

Dear All, I am a newbie in this forum, I use to know the Linux box, now I want to try with UNIX, so how can I start from the beginning (setup, configuration.....)? and where can I download UNIX? Regards; BL (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenboly
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Where to download unix not unix flavours like ubuntu, redhat etc.

I checked unix.org but did not find any link where i can download basic unix flavour. any idea from where i can download unix. thanks in advance. - nilesh (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: ynilesh
14 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Using SCP command in IBM AIX to download file from remote to local system

Hi, When i run the code in solaris unix machine, the file from remote server is getting downloaded. but when i use the same code in IBM AIX remote machine, it is not running. It is saying "Erro during scp transfer." Below is the code. Please give some resolution. SCPClient client = new... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gravi2020
1 Replies
PTREPACK(1)						      General Commands Manual						       PTREPACK(1)

NAME
ptrepack - Copy any PyTables Leaf, Group or complete subtree into another file. SYNOPSIS
ptrepack -h -v -o -R start,stop,step --non-recursive --dest-title=title --dont-copyuser-attrs --overwrite-nodes --complevel=(0-9) --com- plib=lib --shuffle=(0|1) --fletcher32=(0|1) --keep-source-filters --upgrade-flavors --dont-regenerate-old-indexes sourcefile:sourcegroup destfile:destgroup DESCRIPTION
Copy any Leaf, Group or complete subtree from a PyTables file into another file. OPTIONS
A summary of options is included below. -h Prints a help text. -v Show more information. -o Overwite destination file. -R RANGE Select a RANGE of rows in the form start,stop,step during the copy of all the leaves. --non-recursive Do not do a recursive copy. Default is to do it. --dest-title=title Title for the new file (if not specified, the source is copied). --dont-copy-userattrs Do not copy the user attrs (default is to do it). --overwrite-nodes Overwrite destination nodes if they exist. Default is not to overwrite them. --complevel=(0-9) Set a compression level (0 for no compression, which is the default). --complib=lib Set the compression library to be used during the copy. lib can be set to "zlib", "lzo", "ucl" or "bzip2". Defaults to "zlib". --shuffle=(0|1) Activate or not the shuffling filter (default is active if complevel>0). --fletcher32=(0|1) Whether to activate or not the fletcher32 filter (not active by default). --keep-source-filters Use the original filters in source files. The default is not doing that if any of --complevel, --complib, --shuffle or --fletcher32 option is specified. --upgrade-flavors When repacking PyTables 1.x files, the flavor of leaves will be unset. With this, such a leaves will be serialized as objects with the internal flavor ("numpy" for 2.x series). --dont-regenerate-old-indexes Disable regenerating old indexes. The default is to regenerate old indexes as they are found. SEE ALSO
ptdump(1). These utilities are documented fully by PyTables user's manual. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Francesc Altet <faltet@carabos.com>. July 7, 2007 PTREPACK(1)