Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to configure dktab
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users How to configure dktab Post 40950 by dvl on Thursday 25th of September 2003 02:56:46 PM
Old 09-25-2003
Thank you davidg.

I read that article, but what a really need is the steps and examples to do to configure that archive, and make a RAID-1 with ide disk.

I donīt want to use the Virtual Disk Manager Utility because i canīt pay for the licence.

What i need is steps to configure that archive, and the rest of the files to make the RAID-1.

Thanks.

Last edited by dvl; 09-25-2003 at 04:02 PM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

IP configure

Hi people I am having problems getting a few Sun Station to work again. We just moved to a new building with new IPs and new gateways. I need to change all these settings. Could some one please tel me what files I have to change. It is a Solaris 5.7 machine. Thanx O:confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Orange
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to configure DNS

My OS is sun solaris7,(sun sparc),i want connect inernet and my computer in my company intranet.After i configure proxy server,i still can't conncet internet.I guess whether the DNS is configured correctly. who can help me???Thank you very much!!! (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: q30
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

./configure error

my compiler won' t let me configure. This is what occurs when I type ./configure Alex@BADPERSON /postgresql-7.2.1 $ ./configure loading cache ./config.cache checking host system type... i686-pc-cygwin checking which template to use... win checking whether to build with locale support... no... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: achink125
3 Replies

4. HP-UX

HP-UX 10.20 Network Configure

Hi I'm new about UNIX, but I've to use a HP9000 with HP-UX 10.20 workstation. I'm trying to configure the network, I've configured the file /etc/rc.conf.d/netconf with my IP address and the right gateway, so the HP9000 is on the net, I've tried a ping. But now I've a problem I can't start hte CDE,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gofmass
4 Replies

5. Programming

How to configure emacs? Thank!

I am using emacs to write c++ code. How to configure it to let the system highlight C++ keywords, variables, etc; and let it automatically indent, just like a common C++ IDE does? Any suggestions? Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: meili100
1 Replies

6. Linux

how to configure wireless now ?

Hi, I've installed wireless card and I didn't receive any error in the installation process. Now I want to use it but I can't make internet to work. if I check my card with iwconfig I get the following message wlan0 IEEE 802.11g ESSID:"Alice-34376718" Mode:Managed ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aneuryzma
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Configure virtual ip - second ip

Hello Group, Could you please help me with the procedure to configure a virtual ip (second ip) under the same interface in Solaris 11. Thanks in advance ! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: csierra
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

Configure RPM

Hi..i need to install package (*.rpm) on RHEL 6.2 . I have those patches available in RPM disc. When i try using below command rpm -ivh <package name> it give me following error no key warning:user mockbuild does not exist - using root warning:group mockbuild does not exist - using root... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: deljatt
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

./configure: not found

Hi, I'm trying to install sudo on Solaris 10. I have added the package. The notes said to use "./configure", "./make" and "./make install" to complete the installation. However, none of the commands are found. Can you please tell me how to enable it or how else can i install the package. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scarlet
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

./configure

hello, I'm trying install apache http server version 2.2.22. I downloaded the file httpd-2.2.22.tar.bz2. I unzipped this file.. When I type "./configure", the following error occurs: # ./configure --prefix=/opt/work/apache2.2.22 checking for chosen layout... Apache checking for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Adriano Schmidt
1 Replies
getfdprm(1)                                                   General Commands Manual                                                  getfdprm(1)

Name
       getfdprm - print the current format information

Note
       This  manpage has been automatically generated from fdutils's texinfo documentation.  However, this process is only approximative, and some
       items, such as cross-references, footnotes and indices are lost in this translation process.  Indeed, these items have no appropriate  rep-
       resentation  in  the  manpage  format.  Moreover, only the items specific to each command have been translated, and the general information
       about fdutils has been dropped in the manpage version.  Thus I strongly advise you to use the original texinfo doc.

*      To generate a printable copy from the texinfo doc, run the following commands:

./configure; make dvi; dvips fdutils.dvi

*      To generate a HTML copy,  run:

./configure; make html

A pre-made HTML can be found at: `http://www.tux.org/pub/knaff/fdutils'

*      To generate an info copy (browsable using emacs' info mode), run:

./configure; make info

The texinfo doc looks most pretty when printed or as HTML.  Indeed, in the info version certain examples are difficult to read due  to  the
       quoting conventions used in info.

Description
          getfdprm [drive]

getfdprm prints the current geometry information for drive .  This information can be set using setfdprm

See Also
       Fdutils' texinfo doc

fdutils-5.5                                                           03Mar05                                                          getfdprm(1)