Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How do I FTP to my Web Folder? Post 40753 by davidg on Tuesday 23rd of September 2003 03:51:04 AM
Old 09-23-2003
I feel sorry for you.
Hope it's not too bad already.

Hope you used online JFS.

Regs David

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Ftp Upload Folder

Hi! I'd like to upload a complete folder with subfolders with put. At the moment I always get the err-msg: aboutme: not a plain file Could anyone help me?? Thanx (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: roberthawke
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Disable ftp on web browser

Hi there, how can i disable the possibility of accessing hp-ux with ftp in the web browser? is there any way to do this? thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vascobrito
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to copy Folder with FTP

Dear All, I'm new in Unix System, can you help me about how to copy folder using FTP command. I have folder name "/heru" and I want copy this folder to my windows system. how to copy this folder? and how to copy all file that using 1 extesion to other divice using ftp for example I want... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: heru_90
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parse the .txt file for folder name and FTP to the corrsponding folder.

Oracle procedure create files on UNIX folder on a regular basis. I need to FTP files onto windows server and place the files, based on their name, in the corresponding folders. File name is as follows: ccyymmddfoldernamefile.txt; Folder Name length could be of any size; however, the prefix and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: MeganP
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

ftp a files from a folder

Hi Can anyone give me a shell script to ftp all the files in a folder to a another machine .And if the ftp is sucees i want to move the files to the same to another folder in the same client m/c (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dineshr85
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to FTP a folder..?? is it possible..??

Is it possible to ftp a folder..?? If yes How to do it..?? If no Is there any way to ftp all files in a folder..?? or how to transfer large amount of files from another system to my system in unix..?? Please help.. Thanks.. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RRVARMA
3 Replies

7. AIX

AIX 5.3 FTP Folder Restriction

Hi All, How can I restrict the folder on an FTP USER on AIX 5.3? I don't want the ID to change folder other than his own home folder. Thanks for any comment you may add. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
7 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

FTP Getting a Folder

I am a total noob assume i know nothing I have dabbed in it a little in the past but that was so long ago i have forgotten it all. Back story: (short version) Rented a web server from xenon servers. Need it to Grab some files from another server from xenon (minecraft server) (images of the map)... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: RustyDagger
4 Replies

9. Solaris

Other web/ftp OBP Versions

Hi, I looking for a versión from OBP Sun Netra V440, but I can only see that the file is on oracle.com and it´s necessary a number contract or CSI of the any customer for download this file :( , anyone know a site or ftp where I can download versions for Sun OBP ?, thank you very much ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ph0b0s
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

zip the folder and loaded to ftp

Hi , I am working on a script which will do the below things 1) It will checkout from the repository 2) then zip that checkout stuff 3) and put the zip folder to FTP server Here my question is I am able to checkout successfully through this coomand svn co... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rohit22hamirpur
2 Replies
XMDS(1) 						User Contributed Perl Documentation						   XMDS(1)

NAME
xmds - the eXtensible Multi-Dimensional Simulator SYNOPSIS
xmds [options] <script_file> DESCRIPTION
The program xmds is a code generator that integrates equations. You write them down in human readable form in an XML file, and it goes away and writes and compiles a C++ program that integrates those equations as fast as it can possibly be done in your architecture. For information as to how to write a script for xmds, and how to solve problems in physics, mathematics and even finance and economics, read the associated pdf documentation available from the xmds web site: http://www.xmds.org. OPTIONS
-t, --template Output a template either to the terminal or to an optionally specified file -h, --help Display help and usage information -v, --verbose Turn on verbose information output -n, --nocompile Turn off automatic compilation of output code -d, --debug Turn on debugging information in processing of xmds script -x, --xmldebug Turn on debugging information in parsing of xml code FILES
Directory for storing fftw wisdom files: ${HOME}/.xmds/wisdom/ Preferences file: ${HOME}/.xmds/xmds.prefs or <path-to-script-directory>/xmds.prefs EXAMPLES
xmds nlse.xmds xmds -t new_xmds_file.xmds xmds --template > new_xmds_file.xmds AUTHORS
Originally written by Greg Collecutt Maintained by Paul Cochrane with code contributed by Joe Hope BUGS
No known bugs. SEE ALSO
xsil2graphics(1), loadxsil(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2000-2004 Code contributed by Greg Collecutt, Joseph Hope and Paul Cochrane This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA. perl v5.8.2 2004-06-21 XMDS(1)