Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO BASH-like feature. is possible ? Post 40670 by norsk hedensk on Sunday 21st of September 2003 12:20:38 AM
Old 09-21-2003
what shell are you using? and yes you can use BASH in sco. right now the gnu.org website is not responding, but i am pretty sure you can get bash for sco, i just wanted to double check.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

does anybody know what the bcb feature is in EMC?

does anybody know what the bcb feature is in EMC? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jigarlakhani
5 Replies

2. HP-UX

is this an 11.31 feature? cpu sequence...

we got our first Itanium server, and was wondering if the cpu sequence listed below is normal? rx8640, running 11.31 System: myBOX Tue Mar 25 07:21:45 2008 Load averages: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00 219 processes: 187 sleeping, 31 running, 1 zombie Cpu... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_manny
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

History feature in Unix

Hi, I'm working on two flavours of unix namely HP-UX and sun solaris. In HP-UX, for executing the previous commands, i use the arrow keys. But on sun solaris this is not working. Can anyone explain how to use history feature effectively in sun solaris os? Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatesht
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

To send ID and Password for each command using expect feature in bash script

Dear Tech Guys, I am trying to send some commands on the local server and it always asks for user name and password after each command. To serve the purpose I am using expect function as follows: #!/usr/bin/expect set timeout 20 spawn "./data1.sh" expect "Please Enter UserName: "... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Xtreme
6 Replies
VTYSH(1)							   Version 0.88 							  VTYSH(1)

NAME
vtysh - a integrated shell for Zebra routing software SYNOPSIS
vtysh [ -e command ] DESCBGPTION
vtysh is a integrated shell for Zebra routing engine. OPTIONS
-e Specify command to be executed under batch mode. COMMANDS
Almost Zebra commands. ping traceroute telnnet start-shell start-shell bash start-shell zsh FILES
/usr/local/etc/Zebra.conf The default location of the vtysh config file. WARNING
This man page is intended as a quick reference for command line options, and for config file commands. The definitive document is the Info file Zebra. SEE ALSO
References to other related man pages: bgpd(8), ripd(8), ripngd(8), ospfd(8), ospf6d(8), zebra(8) BUGS
vtysh eats bugs for breakfast. If you have food for the maintainers try <bug-zebra@gnu.org> AUTHOR
[S] See <www.zebra.org>, or the Info file for an accurate list of authors. Zebra Beast - VTY shell July 2000 VTYSH(1)