Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Ibm Risc/6000 Os
Operating Systems AIX Ibm Risc/6000 Os Post 40467 by Perderabo on Tuesday 16th of September 2003 07:18:59 AM
Old 09-16-2003
This site is not for buying and selling stuff. In particular, this site does not have stuff for sale. That especially includes bootleg copies of IBM's software. I believe that you can buy IBM software from IBM.

You might also try www.ebay.com

I have seen second-hand software for sale there.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

PCI Ethernet Cards for IBM RISC 6000 - B50's

I am trying to find PCI Ethernet cards that are compatible with the IBM RISC 6000 - B50 Power PC. None of the regular NIC's seem to have AIX drivers. Does anyone know of AIX drivers for standard PCI Ethernet NIC's or a non IBM NIC that works with the Model B50 at 10/100 MB ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahe
0 Replies

2. AIX

PCI Ethernet NIC's for IBM RISC 600 Model B50

I am trying to locate a non IBM PCI Ethernet card that will work with the Model B50 RISC box. Alternatively, I need to find AIX drivers for standard PCI Ethernet NIC's ?. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahe
0 Replies

3. AIX

Hard time with an IBM RS/6000 J40 + AIX 5.2L

Hello all! I'm having a hard time with an IBM RS/6000 J40 machine. I'm trying to install AIX 5.2L on it but, up to now, I can't make it boot from the CDROM. I can go to the configuration menu, but, I don't know hot to point to my SCSI CDROM in order to boot from it. Do any of you have an... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MCM
2 Replies

4. Programming

IBM Risc migration

Hi all, I have been dealing with the following problem one week now without any progress. I've a source code written in C which is using X libraries in order to create a graphical interface to visualise results produced by another code written in Fortran. The README file of the C code says... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pavlos
2 Replies

5. High Performance Computing

IBM Scheduler for High Throughput Computing on IBM Blue Gene P

A lightweight scheduler that supports high-throughput computing (HTC) applications on Blue Gene/P. (NEW: 06/12/2008 in grid) More... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

6. AIX

IBM AIX on IBM Eseries & x series server

Hi, I want to know whether IBM AIX can be installed on the IBM e series and x series server hardware? Thanks & Regards Arun (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun.Kakarla
2 Replies

7. AIX

Issue with RS/6000 H50 from IBM

G'day all I have purchased 2 big IBM H50 RS/6000 enterprise servers. I am led to believe they are running AIX 4.3.3. Now problem is getting into remote console and turning off remote console and enabling my graphics card which i have installed. Now i was told to remove it, and try again. But i... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: ADS2459
17 Replies

8. AIX

IBM rs/6000 7026-c2

I have just purchased an old IBM RS/6000 7026-C2 with the intention of installing AIX 5.2 to do some testing. I have no AIX or RS/6000 experience, but I have managed to access the console/service menu through a hyper terminal console via the com port. I get the service processor menu and I can't... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: AIX5.2
12 Replies

9. AIX

IBM Virtual Machine OS on intel x86 and x64? IBM AIX OS on IBM Virtual Machine?

Hi There, I have zero information and zero knowledge for IBM virtual machine except Amazon cloud and VMware ESXi (Only Linux OS available). Anyone could provide me the following answer - Can IBM VM been deploy on X86 and X64 (Intel Chip)? If answer is yes any chance to deploy AIX OS... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenyung
13 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Inputs required in decoding file on AIX- executable (RISC System/6000) or object module not stripped

Hi, We are in the process of migrating from AIX to Linux. There is a script of type "executable (RISC System/6000) or object module not stripped" on AIX and we are unable to read the contents of it. Is there a way to read the contents of the file on AIX, so that we can rewrite the code in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatesh17
3 Replies
Vend::Payment::MCVE(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Vend::Payment::MCVE(3pm)

NAME
Vend::Payment::MCVE - Interchange MCVE support SYNOPSIS
&charge=mcve or [charge mode=mcve param1=value1 param2=value2] or mcve($mode, $opt); PREREQUISITES
MCVE.pm The MCVE libraries are available free at http://www.mcve.com/ DESCRIPTION
MCVE, Mainstreet Credit Verification Engine is a high performance software application designed to provide quality, in-house, Credit Card processing FROM Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, IBM AIX, Sun Solaris, SCO OpenServer/UnixWare, and Mac OS X platforms to established clearing houses. The MCVE C & Perl library software can be downloaded free of charge from http://mcve.com. This module was developed and tested with the server software installed on HotConnect.net (http://www.hotconnect.net). Hot Connect, Inc. is an Interchange friendly Web Hosting, E-Commerce, and Internet Services company. The Vend::Payment::MCVE module implements the mcve() routine for use with Interchange. It is compatible on a call level with the other Interchange payment modules. To enable this module, place this directive in "interchange.cfg": Require module Vend::Payment::MCVE This must be in interchange.cfg or a file included from it. Make sure CreditCardAuto is off (default in Interchange demos). The mode can be named anything, but the "gateway" parameter must be set to "mcve". To make it the default payment gateway for all credit card transactions in a specific catalog, you can set in "catalog.cfg": Variable MV_PAYMENT_MODE mcve It uses several of the standard settings from Interchange payment. Any time we speak of a setting, it is obtained either first from the tag/call options, then from an Interchange order Route named for the mode, then finally a default global payment variable, For example, the "id" parameter would be specified by: [charge mode=mcve name=mcve_configname] or Route mcve name mcve_configname or Variable MV_PAYMENT_NAME mcve_configname The active settings are: Variable MV_PAYMENT_MODE mcve Variable MV_PAYMENT_NAME mcve_username Variable MV_PAYMENT_PASSWD mcve_password Variable MV_PAYMENT_HOST sv1.carlc.com Variable MV_PAYMENT_PORT 8333 Variable MV_PAYMENT_COUNTER etc/mcve_id.counter Variable MV_PAYMENT_COUNTER_START 100 Variable MV_PAYMENT_SALE_ON_AUTH 1 Variable MV_PAYMENT_NO_SALE_BAD_AVS 0 Variable MV_PAYMENT_NO_SALE_BAD_CVV2 0 Variable MV_PAYMENT_SUCCESS_ON_ANY 0 name Your MCVE configuration username, set up when MCVE was configured/installed on the machine. Global parameter is MV_PAYMENT_NAME. no_sale_bad_avs Normally Interchange charge modules do an authorization, and if successful, do a sale. This module is configurable for a different models, where transactions are not automatically saled. sale_on_auth The storekeeper may not wish to sale a transaction if the AVS is bad. success_on_any Alternatively the storekeeper may wish to cause any transaction to appear to be a successful sale. The storekeeper would have to contact buyers with bad credit card information and manually redo the sale. The motivation is to make sure no one attempts a sale and gives up for any reason. This mode of operation, set with MV_PAYMENT_SUCCESS_ON_ANY is not commonly used. transaction The type of transaction to be run. Valid values are: Interchange mode MCVE mode ---------------- ----------------- auth auth sale sale Not supported yet: return return reverse reverse void void counter, counter_start Currently this is not being used, and Interchange is generating id's. Route mcve counter etc/mcve_id.counter Route mcve counter_start 100 Troubleshooting Try the instructions above, with a test credit card number from your payment processor. Then try a sale with the card number "4111 1111 1111 1111" and a valid expiration date. The sale should be denied, and the reason should be in [data session payment_error]. If nothing works: Make sure you "Require"d the module in interchange.cfg: Require module Vend::Payment::MCVE Make sure MCVE is installed and working. Check the error logs, both catalog and global. Make sure you set your payment parameters properly. Try an order, then put this code in a page: [calc] $Tag->uneval( { ref => $Session->{payment_result} ); [/calc] That should show what happened. BUGS
There is actually nothing *in* Vend::Payment::MCVE. It changes packages to Vend::Payment and places things there. AUTHORS
MCVE modifications by tom@readyink.com for Carlc Internet Services CREDITS
Derived from CCVS.pm template, and others. perl v5.14.2 2011-03-09 Vend::Payment::MCVE(3pm)