Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users what does metaroot in detail? Post 39059 by pressy on Tuesday 5th of August 2003 05:18:23 PM
Old 08-05-2003
Hammer & Screwdriver ups....

read to fast....
sorry
but I also know this answer.... ;-)

follow the purple rabbit:
http://docs.sun.com/db/doc/806-3205/...ovetasks-41242
bye bye

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Getting detail out of a log file...

I'd like to peruse a log file and from it generate another file from the first instance of "Jul 11" to the first instance of "Jul 18" within the log file. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cameron
3 Replies

2. Solaris

forgot metaroot command

:o hi, i am new to Unix. I was try to do a mirror on solaris 8 with Solstice DiskSuite. Unfortunately I have missed the metaroot command and reboot system. The system unable to boot up. May i know what should I do to bring the system up? Pls help. thks and regards, ann (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: cypg
12 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Top command in detail

hi frnds when i run the top it wil give the following o/p i want to know what it indicate ....??? what is us,sy,ni,id,wa ,etc .....?? ------------------------------- o/p -------------------- Tasks: 551 total, 1 running, 550 sleeping, 0 stopped, 0 zombie Cpu(s): 6.0%us, 3.2%sy, ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: luckypower
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Patch detail and link

Hi All, My system patch detail is below Generic_12712-11 sun4u . can you please, what patch level is needed and where can i get it . Thanks (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumarmani
9 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Product instalaltion detail

Hi all experts, I want to find out what oracle product has come with the server and their version detail. We have Solaris 10. Can you tell me what Unix command will full fill this requirement? Thanks, AJ -----Post Update----- please help -----Post Update----- please help guys (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ma466
1 Replies

6. Cybersecurity

Check login detail

As a root user i switch to a different user say "oratest". I would like to know the details like at what time did the switch ( su - oratest ) happen. Are there any logs to check this Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jjoy
2 Replies

7. AIX

about detail scope in AIX

I am mac end user learn some shell and applescripting I am looking AIX as system admin as career and learning AIX p520 what is scope of AIX as admin and about technology in demand in market I am confused, can anybody from AIX elaborate or mail me some experience please: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: himanshuk
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Retrieve printer detail - AWK

Hi All, For some reason, I need to have the printer detail from the AIX. Following are the part of /etc/qconfig and /etc/hosts. Can any one of you please help me with an awk some other option to get the detail ? I have mentioned the required output format at the end. /etc/qconfig s63lb1: ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sraj142
3 Replies

9. AIX

Disk Usage in Detail !!

Hi ALL, I always use du command for analyzing diskusage to housekeep a filesystem. Can somebody tell the where first row filesize resides? bash-3.2# df -gt /tmp Filesystem GB blocks Used Free %Used Mounted on /dev/hd3 16.50 10.01 6.49 61% /tmp bash-3.2# bash-3.2# pwd... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Thala
6 Replies

10. Solaris

Tape Drive Detail

Hi, I am using HP Ultarium Tape drive to backup my oracle DB. Is that any command to identify the tape serial number or any other tape details that inserted into the tape drive? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tharmendran
2 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.12.1 2008-04-04 URI::URL(3)