Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Diagnostic Software
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Diagnostic Software Post 38898 by camerja1 on Wednesday 30th of July 2003 02:25:32 AM
Old 07-30-2003
Thanks for that.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Equivalent of Windows NT Diagnostic (Winmsd) report

Hi Guys, Is there a way I can generate a Diagnostic Report for Unix app server/database server (for sun solaris and aix) similar to the system diagnostic report in Windows NT(winmsd). Basically I am looking for the following details below in a single comprehensive report. If there is no... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: neer
2 Replies

2. Red Hat

RedHat diagnostic commands

Dear all Can anyone tell me what commands I can run on a RedHat linux server to gain some diagnostic information, e.g. checking for disk errors or other related problems. Regards (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: soliberus
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris Diagnostic Reporter Logs

I have 3510 Disk Array attached to T2000 sever running Solaris 10 and I have set up Diagnostic Reporter to send status update via email once a day. Since logs are growing everyday, my email is getting big too. I cannot recall what file I need to echo > , so that only new logs are sent. Kindly... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tirmazi
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris10..Open boot diagnostic failed

Hi all, when am rebooting the server (SF v890) we are facing "open boot diagnostic failed". Thanks in Adv. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arjunreddy3
5 Replies

5. AIX

AIX5L diagnostic process question

I am an Oracle DBA with some strange IO performance problems. Between 04:00 and 06:00 AM local time each day I see a degrading of IO performance (to a SAN). I see that the AIX diagnostics seem to begin at 04:00. Is it likely that AIX diagnostics might be affecting IO? Additional... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sink
2 Replies

6. HP-UX

HP-UX stops on boot; DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEM WARNING

Hi all, I have an HP-UX server that halts during boot. Below is CO output. Any ideas how to solve this? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. HP-UX Boot Loader for IPF -- Revision 2.027 Press Any Key to interrupt Autoboot \EFI\HPUX\AUTO ==> boot vmunix -lq Seconds left till... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MazenH
0 Replies
vga_setegacolor(3)						Svgalib User Manual						vga_setegacolor(3)

NAME
vga_setegacolor - set the current color SYNOPSIS
#include <vga.h> void vga_setegacolor(int color); DESCRIPTION
Set the current color to be a color resembling the color-th EGA coler. This works regardless of the depth of the current video mode. The color is used by vga_drawpixel(3) and vga_drawline(3). Valid values for color are: 0 - black. 1 - blue. 2 - green. 3 - cyan. 4 - red. 5 - magenta. 6 - brown. 7 - grey. 8 - dark grey (light black). 9 - light blue. 10 - light green. 11 - light cyan. 12 - light red. 13 - light magenta. 14 - yellow (light brown). 15 - white (light grey). The fun(6) and vgatest(6) demos show the basic use of this function. SEE ALSO
svgalib(7), vgagl(7), libvga.config(5), fun(6), vgatest(6), vga_setcolor(3), vga_setrgbcolor(3), vga_drawpixel(3), vga_drawline(3) AUTHOR
This manual page was edited by Michael Weller <eowmob@exp-math.uni-essen.de>. The exact source of the referenced function as well as of the original documentation is unknown. It is very likely that both are at least to some extent are due to Harm Hanemaayer <H.Hanemaayer@inter.nl.net>. Occasionally this might be wrong. I hereby asked to be excused by the original author and will happily accept any additions or corrections to this first version of the svgalib manual. Svgalib (>;= 1.2.11) 27 July 1997 vga_setegacolor(3)