Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Compile X-Chat
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Compile X-Chat Post 38650 by RTM on Tuesday 22nd of July 2003 10:46:01 AM
Old 07-22-2003
It may be your versions are not up to date - note error "checking for GLIB - version >= 2.0.3."

Take a look at BugID 4806701 on SunSolve.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

May I know your chat ID.

Hi, I am new for UNIX environment. I will really appreciate if you will share your chat id, so that I can gain from you. Thanks allot in advance. Regards, Sunil (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gauravsunil
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compiling gcc to compile make to compile yaboot

I have just installed OpenBSD on a 333MHz PPC iMac G3. It has a 6GB HDD that has been partitioned as 1GB MacOS 8.5.1, 3GB MacOS X 10.3.9, 2GB OpenBSD 4.8. I now need to install a bootloader so that my computer can recognize the OpenBSD partition at startup. I have been trying to install... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: t04st3r
0 Replies

3. Web Development

Can you embed Skype or any other video chat/chat program into a webpage?

Hi, I am trying to embed Skype or any other video chat/chat program into a webpage. Has anyone had success doing this? or know how? Thanks Phil (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phil_heath
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Very Funny and Somewhat Amazing 2006 Chat Bot Chat

Working on the badging system, Just found this old thread for 2006 and started reading it. ROTFL ... what a great discussion between forum members and our chat bot Gollum "back in the good old days"... You must check this out if you want a laugh and big smile: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
GLIB-COMPILE-SCHEM(1)						   User Commands					     GLIB-COMPILE-SCHEM(1)

NAME
glib-compile-schemas - GSettings schema compiler SYNOPSIS
glib-compile-schemas [OPTION...] {DIRECTORY} DESCRIPTION
glib-compile-schemas compiles all the GSettings XML schema files in DIRECTORY into a binary file with the name gschemas.compiled that can be used by GSettings. The XML schema files must have the filename extension .gschema.xml. For a detailed description of the XML file format, see the GSettings documentation. At runtime, GSettings looks for schemas in the glib-2.0/schemas subdirectories of all directories specified in the XDG_DATA_DIRS environment variable. The usual location to install schema files is /usr/share/glib-2.0/schemas. In addition to schema files, glib-compile-schemas reads 'vendor override' files, which are key files that can override default values for keys in the schemas. The group names in the key files are the schema id, and the values are written in serialized GVariant form. Vendor override files must have the filename extension .gschema.override. By convention, vendor override files begin with nn_ where nn is a number from 00 to 99. Higher numbered files have higher priority (eg: if the same override is made in a file numbered 10 and then again in a file numbered 20, the override from 20 will take precedence). OPTIONS
-h, --help Print help and exit --targetdir=TARGET Store gschemas.compiled in the TARGET directory instead of DIRECTORY. --dry-run Don't write gschemas.compiled. This option can be used to check .gschema.xml sources for errors. --allow-any-name Do not enforce restrictions on key names. Note that this option is purely to facility the transition from GConf, and will be removed at some time in the future. GIO
GLIB-COMPILE-SCHEM(1)