Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: for sale thread?
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators for sale thread? Post 37284 by Neo on Monday 16th of June 2003 01:04:19 PM
Old 06-16-2003
Agreed.

If you want to by or sell "things" , eBay is the place to go.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to cancel a thread safely from the initial thread?

how about asynchronous canceling? or with signal? if with signal whether it effects the process? my english so badly :( :( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alan.zhao
1 Replies

2. Programming

Parent Thread Of Child Thread

Parent Thread Of Child Thread Suppose a process creates some threads say threadC and threadD. Later on each of these threads create new child threads say threadC1, threadC2, threadC3 etc. So a tree of threads will get created. Is there any way to find out the parent thread of one such... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to post thread/reply to thread

Dear Moderator I am not able to post any new thread or post reply to mine old thread. Kindly help as i am stuck on one problem and needed suggestion. Regards Jaydeep (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaydeep_sadaria
1 Replies
Leak(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						 Leak(3pm)

NAME
Devel::Leak - Utility for looking for perl objects that are not reclaimed. SYNOPSIS
use Devel::Leak; ... setup code my $count = Devel::Leak::NoteSV($handle); ... code that may leak Devel::Leak::CheckSV($handle); DESCRIPTION
Devel::Leak has two functions "NoteSV" and "CheckSV". "NoteSV" walks the perl internal table of allocated SVs (scalar values) - (which actually contains arrays and hashes too), and records their addresses in a table. It returns a count of these "things", and stores a pointer to the table (which is obtained from the heap using malloc()) in its argument. "CheckSV" is passed argument which holds a pointer to a table created by "NoteSV". It re-walks the perl-internals and calls sv_dump() for any "things" which did not exist when "NoteSV" was called. It returns a count of the number of "things" now allocated. CAVEATS
Note that you need a perl built with -DDEBUGGING for sv_dump() to print anything, but counts are valid in any perl. If new "things" have been created, "CheckSV" may (also) report additional "things" which are allocated by the sv_dump() code. HISTORY
This little utility module was part of Tk until the variable renaming in perl5.005 made it clear that Tk had no business knowing this much about the perl internals. AUTHOR
Nick Ing-Simmons <nick@ni-s.u-net.com> perl v5.14.2 2004-03-18 Leak(3pm)