Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: help
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers help Post 36963 by solaris8in on Monday 9th of June 2003 01:27:33 AM
Old 06-09-2003
help

hii

can any one help me how ufs filesystem works ,iam new to unix so can any one help me out by provideing some good site or some refference to some good site specially for soalris
with warm regds
solaris

repquota(1M)						  System Administration Commands					      repquota(1M)

NAME
repquota - summarize quotas for a ufs file system SYNOPSIS
repquota [-v] filesystem... repquota -a [-v] DESCRIPTION
repquota prints a summary of the disk usage and quotas for the specified ufs file systems. The current number of files and amount of space (in kilobytes) is printed for each user along with any quotas created with edquota(1M). The filesystem must have the file quotas in its root directory. Only the super-user may view quotas which are not their own. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -a Report on all mounted ufs file systems that have rq in the mntopts field of the /etc/vfstab file. -v Report quotas for all users, even those who do not consume resources. USAGE
See largefile(5) for the description of the behavior of repquota when encountering files greater than or equal to 2 Gbyte ( 2**31 bytes). ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
edquota(1M), quota(1M), quotacheck(1M), quotaon(1M), attributes(5), largefile(5), quotactl(7I) SunOS 5.10 16 Sep 1996 repquota(1M)