Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: does any bodys know how to ?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers does any bodys know how to ? Post 36419 by amicrawler2000 on Wednesday 28th of May 2003 05:23:37 PM
Old 05-28-2003
Bug

i have mandrake9.0 on a x86 p3-866
my mbr keeps dissapering and i did a diag on the hard drive and it sayes its fine from wester digitail no errors in eather test
but mandrake sayes that there are some bad superblocks in the system when i did a fsck in sayed that and then my mbr disappers or after i install the invida drivers then i reboot
and do a upgrade and every thing appers to be ok nivida comes up oh what do i need for nividia drivers do i need the src kernal
and the bin kernal and libncurse and nvidai glx becuse mandrake offers 2 diffrent kernals 1 is 30MB's and 1 is 374k and when i in stall my os at the end it asks me where do i want to put the mrb
in the 1st sec of the root or the 1st sec of the drive were do i put it and were is it best to put it
amicrawler2000

SDL_CDOpen(3)							 SDL API Reference						     SDL_CDOpen(3)

NAME
SDL_CDOpen - Opens a CD-ROM drive for access. SYNOPSIS
#include "SDL.h" SDL_CD *SDL_CDOpen(int drive); DESCRIPTION
Opens a CD-ROM drive for access. It returns a SDL_CD structure on success, or NULL if the drive was invalid or busy. This newly opened CD- ROM becomes the default CD used when other CD functions are passed a NULL CD-ROM handle. Drives are numbered starting with 0. Drive 0 is the system default CD-ROM. EXAMPLES
SDL_CD *cdrom; int cur_track; int min, sec, frame; SDL_Init(SDL_INIT_CDROM); atexit(SDL_Quit); /* Check for CD drives */ if(!SDL_CDNumDrives()){ /* None found */ fprintf(stderr, "No CDROM devices available "); exit(-1); } /* Open the default drive */ cdrom=SDL_CDOpen(0); /* Did if open? Check if cdrom is NULL */ if(!cdrom){ fprintf(stderr, "Couldn't open drive: %s ", SDL_GetError()); exit(-1); } /* Print Volume info */ printf("Name: %s ", SDL_CDName(0)); printf("Tracks: %d ", cdrom->numtracks); for(cur_track=0;cur_track < cdrom->numtracks; cur_track++){ FRAMES_TO_MSF(cdrom->track[cur_track].length, &min, &sec, &frame); printf(" Track %d: Length %d:%d ", cur_track, min, sec); } SDL_CDClose(cdrom); SEE ALSO
SDL_CD, SDL_CDtrack, SDL_CDClose SDL
Tue 11 Sep 2001, 22:58 SDL_CDOpen(3)