Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers prc_sync: Script (s90atlas) failed to complete in 120 seconds Post 36379 by BAM on Wednesday 28th of May 2003 10:05:50 AM
Old 05-28-2003
Data prc_sync: Script (s90atlas) failed to complete in 120 seconds

I got this message during the reboot process of a Sco Open Server 5 machine:

prc_sync: Script (s90atlas) failed to complete in 120 seconds

After that, the server rebooted normally, BUT, ftp into that server takes a lot of time to get connected. Another thing is that pinging another outside IP gives:

no route to host, ret=-1.

Thanks in advance for any help.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

is there any way to excute script every N seconds?

Hello i have script that show me stuff , i need to excute this script every N seconds , is there any way to do it with one liner ? ( mybe perl ) thanks (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
7 Replies

2. Debian

new hd of 120 gb

i have 120 gb hd external (new --- no partition --- no frmat) i am using fc5 i need to partition and format my hd as (30 fat32, 40 ntfs , 20 ext2 , 30 as free) please help me anybody (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sadiquep
8 Replies

3. AIX

43p 120

I have acquired a 43p 120 (7248-120) and I have two questions: Can anyone remember what is the highest version of AIX which I can install (5.1 I believe) and Can anyone remember how to boot this from the CDROM (boot floppy?) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: johnf
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

wait for 5 seconds in shell script

hi how can i wait for 5 seconds inside my shell script? 'wait 5' command doesnot seem to be working? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gopsman
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

remove directory x seconds after script completes

Hi guys, I am working with a script within a Mac OS X package installer. The package installer will run the bash script once the files have been copied/installed. I have a little trouble with the last line of my script causing the package installer to crash once in a while and I have narrowed it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tret
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

BASH complete-filename & menu-complete together

Hi, Does anyone know how to make BASH provide a list of possible completions on the first tab, and then start cycling through the possibilites on the next tab? Right now this is what I have in my .bashrc: bind "set show-all-if-ambiguous on" bind \\C-o:menu-complete This allows... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mithu
0 Replies

7. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

hdparm + HDIO_DRIVE_CMD(null) (wait for flush complete) failed: Inappropriate ioctl

Hi All, Am finding performance of my SD card using hdparm. hdparm -tT /dev/BlockDev0 /dev/BlockDev0: Timing cached reads: 1118 MB in 2.00 seconds = 558.61 MB/sec HDIO_DRIVE_CMD(null) (wait for flush complete) failed: Inappropriate ioctl for device Timing buffered disk reads: 14... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: amio
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to add time convert to seconds

Hi, What i am looking for and i am new to this too, is a bash script that will add time in the format hh:mm:ss and produce the answer in minutes or seconds. It needs to be a loop since there are hundreds of times in my file. This is data is from a CDR that calculates duration of time used. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: trotella
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

execute the shell script per ten seconds

hi, everyone. My want to execute the shell script below per 10 seconds PID=`pgrep java` if then /home/java/java fi crontab wouldn't help me. some one can give me suggestions?thanks ---------- Post updated at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous update was at 07:26 AM ---------- ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: AKB48
6 Replies

10. HP-UX

./ignite.sh script fails after 5 seconds

Hello, I am trying to run a make_net_recovery Ignite for a server in a 2 node cluster . But I do get some issues. VG "/dev/vg59" is not defined in file "/etc/lvmtab". VG "/dev/vg59" is not defined in file "/etc/lvmtab_p". save_config: Error - vg00 not in the volume/disk group ERROR: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: velde_van_der_a
0 Replies
FENCE_AGENT(8)						      System Manager's Manual						    FENCE_AGENT(8)

NAME
fence_ilo_mp - Fence agent for HP iLO MP DESCRIPTION
fence_ilo_mp accepts options on the command line as well as from stdin. Fenced sends parameters through stdin when it execs the agent. fence_ilo_mp can be run by itself with command line options. This is useful for testing and for turning outlets on or off from scripts. Vendor URL: http://www.hp.com PARAMETERS
-a, --ip=[ip] IP Address or Hostname This parameter is always required. -l, --username=[name] Login Name This parameter is always required. -p, --password=[password] Login password or passphrase -x, --ssh SSH connection -c, --command-prompt=[prompt] Force Python regex for command prompt (Default Value: ['MP>', 'hpiLO->']) -u, --ipport=[port] TCP/UDP port to use (default 23, 22 if --ssh TCP/UDP port to use for connection with device (Default Value: 23) -4, --inet4-only Forces agent to use IPv4 addresses only -6, --inet6-only Forces agent to use IPv6 addresses only -S, --password-script=[script] Script to retrieve password -k, --identity-file=[filename] Identity file for ssh --ssh-options=[options] SSH options to use -o, --action=[action] Fencing Action (Default Value: reboot) -v, --verbose Verbose mode -D, --debug-file=[debugfile] Write debug information to given file -V, --version Display version information and exit -h, --help Display help and exit --power-timeout=[seconds] Test X seconds for status change after ON/OFF (Default Value: 20) --shell-timeout=[seconds] Wait X seconds for cmd prompt after issuing command (Default Value: 3) --login-timeout=[seconds] Wait X seconds for cmd prompt after login (Default Value: 5) --power-wait=[seconds] Wait X seconds after issuing ON/OFF (Default Value: 5) --delay=[seconds] Wait X seconds before fencing is started (Default Value: 0) --retry-on=[attempts] Count of attempts to retry power on (Default Value: 1) ACTIONS
on Power on machine. off Power off machine. reboot Reboot machine. status This returns the status of the plug/virtual machine. list List available plugs with aliases/virtual machines if there is support for more then one device. Returns N/A otherwise. monitor Check the health of fence device metadata Display the XML metadata describing this resource. STDIN PARAMETERS
ipaddr IP Address or Hostname This parameter is always required. login Login Name This parameter is always required. passwd Login password or passphrase secure SSH connection cmd_prompt Force Python regex for command prompt (Default Value: ['MP>', 'hpiLO->']) ipport TCP/UDP port to use for connection with device (Default Value: 23) inet4_only Forces agent to use IPv4 addresses only inet6_only Forces agent to use IPv6 addresses only passwd_script Script to retrieve password identity_file Identity file for ssh ssh_options SSH options to use action Fencing Action (Default Value: reboot) verbose Verbose mode debug Write debug information to given file version Display version information and exit help Display help and exit power_timeout Test X seconds for status change after ON/OFF (Default Value: 20) shell_timeout Wait X seconds for cmd prompt after issuing command (Default Value: 3) login_timeout Wait X seconds for cmd prompt after login (Default Value: 5) power_wait Wait X seconds after issuing ON/OFF (Default Value: 5) delay Wait X seconds before fencing is started (Default Value: 0) retry_on Count of attempts to retry power on (Default Value: 1) fence_ilo_mp (Fence Agent) 2009-10-20 FENCE_AGENT(8)