Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Novell Netware 5
Special Forums IP Networking Novell Netware 5 Post 36207 by ibtisaam on Friday 23rd of May 2003 05:31:40 AM
Old 05-23-2003
Novell Netware 5

i am currently doing novell 5 and is sitting for my exams june 15 please help me with notes Smilie

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mounting Netware Volume

I have an Intranetware 4.11 server with a shared directory that I want to be able to access from my SCO UNIX server. I think I need to mount the netware volume from within UNIX, but I don't know the proper syntax for mounting it. When I'm done I would like to be able to copy files from the UNIX... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamacin
2 Replies

2. IP Networking

SCO UNIX 5.04 with Netware Novell 5.1

Hi Guys I used to connect SCO unix 5.04 with Novell 4.11 by binding IPX over network card and entering network number for Novell and i can post the any data to Novell volumes and share printer in Novell network But with Novell 5.1 , it doesn't work i don't know what happen the ipx is binding... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mfattah
1 Replies
AUTODEP(8)							     AppArmor								AUTODEP(8)

NAME
aa-autodep - guess basic AppArmor profile requirements SYNOPSIS
aa-autodep <executable> [<executable> ...] DESCRIPTION
aa-autodep is used to generate a minimal AppArmor profile for a set of executables. This program will generate a profile for binary executable as well as interpreted script programs. At a minimum aa-autodep will provide a base profile containing a base include directive which includes basic profile entries needed by most programs. The profile is generated by recursively calling ldd(1) on the executables listed on the command line. BUGS
This program does not perform full static analysis of executables, so the profiles generated are necessarily incomplete. If you find any bugs, please report them to bugzilla at <http://bugzilla.novell.com>. SEE ALSO
apparmor(7), apparmor.d(5), aa-complain(1), aa-enforce(1), change_hat(2), and <http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/project/?apparmor>. NOVELL
/SUSE 2008-06-11 AUTODEP(8)