Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking Connect: Network is unreachable Post 34870 by skotapal on Tuesday 18th of March 2003 05:25:34 PM
Old 03-18-2003
Error

I got this to work after I reinstalled the OS. The card was detected fine and it was up and running in no time.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Cannot connect to rest of network/internet

I have a solaris 9 system that cannot get to the internet and cannot ping outside of the router. I can ping any other system on this campus but when i try to ping any other system outside of the campus im on i get unreachable. Here is the systems info: ip: 10.241.3.254 subnet: 255.254.0.0... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: meyersp
7 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

How to connect to a Network disk using SAMBA

Hi, I have a network disk that runs windows xp embedded. It doesnt support NFS. But Samba is supported. How do i connect to it through solaris 9. What are the steps required. I have the IP address of the drive. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: R00tSc0rpi0n
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

Can AnyOne Help Me (connect two network)

Hi.. I have problem about connecting two network. First let me tell about my project. I use Quagga to build up IPv6 Island Network. At first, i build one (1) PC Router or one (1) network, i call it as Network A. All PC's or Laptop's (node's) that connect to Network A can communicated to each other... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lieyza
4 Replies

4. Solaris

route add : network is unreachable

Hey Guys: I am trying to add a route for assign a network interface to the traffic to/from a specific net, but allways to get the same system message : network is unreacheable root@ColectorDMSCNT # route add net 200.44.46.0/24 161.196.84.196 1 add net 200.44.46.0/24: gateway... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aggadtech08
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Cannot connect to network in Solaris 11

I want to install Solaris 11 Express on my x86 system. I'm facing network driver problems. I've 3 network cards: 1. Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection In Device Driver Utility, This device is displayed as Ethernet controller, Driver is UNK and its highlighted in RED. 2. Belkin... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: choudharypranay
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to identify a network device before trying to connect to it?

Hello all, Here is the explanation of my problem: I have a cronjob that connects to a NAS to do backups from my laptop to this NAS device. The script that I wrote does check if there is a host (the NAS) responding on 192.168.1.10 and tries to connect to it with the following command: mount -v... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: freddie50
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Connect to my Linux network remotely?

Have - -3 HP Proliant G4P servers - Debian (wheezy) -3 RaspPI's - Raspian -Unmanaged switch that all 6 can ssh into each other with via eth0 -Router (w wifi and 5 ports) - on eth1 of the three G4p's of protocol dhcp Want: To let the six servers, in my basement run, since the HPs are... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sas
5 Replies

8. Ubuntu

Could not connect to wireless network

I run lubuntu from usb (try lubuntu, it's not install on my pc ) And i try to connect to network I see the network name And i put the pass But it's not connect.. I tried to open hot spot on my phone and try to connect and it's not connect I have edumax n150 Try to install new driver -... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: popcoern
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Installadm - network in unreachable

Seems to wanboot ok but then fails to connect to server. What do I need to check? {0} ok boot net - install Boot device: /pci@300/pci@1/pci@0/pci@1/network@0 File and args: - install 1G link up <time unavailable> wanboot info: WAN boot messages->console <time unavailable>... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: psychocandy
2 Replies
WICD-CURSES(8)						      System Manager's Manual						    WICD-CURSES(8)

NAME
wicd-curses - curses-based wicd(8) controller DESCRIPTION
wicd-curses is a curses-based network controller that uses the Wired/Wireless Internet Connection Daemon (wicd) to control your network connections. It is suitable to run in terminal multiplexers like screen(1). It is designed to imitate the GTK-based wicd-client(1) as much as possible, and uses the Urwid (http://excess.org/urwid) console widget library to vastly simplify development. This man page only documents the current status of wicd-curses. This may/may not be the most up-to-date document. CONTROLS
All of these are case sensitive. C or enter Connect to selected network F8 or Q or q Quit the client. D Disconnect all devices from network connections ESC If connecting to a network, stop doing so F5 or R Refresh the network list P Bring up the preferences controller I Bring up hidden network scanning dialog H or h or ? Bring up a rather simplistic help dialog. Of course, it mentions this man page first. :-) A Raise the "About wicd-curses" dialog right-arrow Bring up network configuration controller for the selected network delete Delete the selected wired network profile (from the wired network combo box at the top) F2 Rename the selected wired network profile (from the wired network combo box at the top) S Bring up instructions on how to edit the scripts. I have implemented a way to do this in the interface itself, but making it func- tion with all Linux distros would be difficult. Since you are reading this, you should know how to do what I suggest. ;-) O Raise the Ad-Hoc network creation dialog FILES
~/.wicd/WHEREAREMYFILES Reminder that your network configuration files are not here ;-) SEE ALSO
wicd-client(1), wicd(8) BUGS
Probably lots. ;-) If you happen to find one, ask about it on #wicd on freenode, or submit a bug report to http://launchpad.net/wicd. WICD-CURSES AUTHOR Andrew Psaltis <ampsaltis@gmail.com> WICD AUTHORS
Adam Blackburn <compwiz18@gmail.com> Dan O'Reilly <oreilldf@gmail.com> David Paleino <d.paleino@gmail.com> wicd-curses-uimod December 2009 WICD-CURSES(8)