Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Installation died on the beginning. Post 34370 by TioTony on Wednesday 19th of February 2003 12:13:52 AM
Old 02-19-2003
Did you try digging around in bugzilla.redhat.com? I couldn't find anything but I only looked for 2 minutes searching on the key words in your error.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Many dtexec process that do not died

Hi, I have a problem on CDE 1.4 Solaris 8. It looks like each time I lock the screen, the dtexec that invoke the dtscreen (that is o.k.) do not died after it done his job and it stay in the system and cause many zombie. Any suggestions? Thanks, Itay. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: itayst
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

WARNING - exit init (PID1) died.

Hi, Today, on one of my SCO machines, i was getting the following: PANIC : exit cannot exec /etc/init (PID1). I used two floppy boot/root disks to boot from floppy. I followed the procedures to restore the files: /usr/lib/libc.so.1 and /etc/init. When I reached the part of making... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: BAM
6 Replies

3. Solaris

installation of Solaris: installation bypasses network config.

hello solaris friends, I've tried installing Sun Solaris 10.0, but everytime it seems to bypass the network config. screen that looks similar to this...here's the url: http://www.hup.hu/old/images/hup/Solaris/Sol10beta7/9.png I'm able to install it all the way through but I get no... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cadmiumgreen
2 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

My VNC died

Greetings all, I'm on a solaris 9 system with vnc-4.1.2 installed. I had a connection to a vnc server that suddenly started sapping up cpu cycles - getting up around 13%. I killed the server instance, and now when I try to start a new server, i get the following message: "vncserver: socket... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mike_q
0 Replies

5. HP-UX

boot failure-init died

Hello. system fails on reboot this AM. received message about not possible for kernel to find process that caused crash. system does memory dump succesfully, then tries to boot again. looking further at messages during this time, i'm getting 'init died with return value 256'...system panic... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrviking
12 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 10 freezes at the beginning of an installation

Just as the subject says, I'm having trouble with Solaris 10 (08/05) freezing on me at the beginning of an installation. (While I'm new to Unix, I have messed around with a few versions of Linux, and I'm not unfamiliar with installing OS's on machines -- I will try to provide as much... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jbyram82
7 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

pupp's computer died !! :(

so my windows xp box has died. trust me, if i didnt game so much id be using solaris or linux but they dont make games for them :( anyway, i've got a really beat up old linux laptop that i'm using now. it runs well it just can't handle most of todays web pages. gmail is awful on this thing!! i wish... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pupp
4 Replies

8. HP-UX

subversion died after connect port 3699

Hi, I am trying to setup subversion on hpux 11.11, the svnserve process can be started and the repos have been created, but every we connect to the svn via port 3699 the svnserver will died. how can i troubleshoot this issue? there is not error from the syslog file. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: robertngo
0 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

ASUS ROG PG348Q Curved 34" Gaming Monitor Died

Oh Boy, Sad News. My amazing ASUS ROG Swift PG348Q 34" Gaming Monitor has just died. I'm pretty sure the problem is with the electronic on/off switch, but none-the-less, it's dead. Purchased on 10 January 2017, the warranty card say it's under 3 year warranty, and I still have the... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
10 Replies
RHNPLUGIN(8)							   Red Hat, Inc.						      RHNPLUGIN(8)

NAME
rhnplugin - Spacewalk/Red Hat Satellite support for yum(8). DESCRIPTION
rhnplugin provides Spacewalk support for yum(8) via its plugin architecture. A system registered with Spacewalk will be able to update and install packages from Spacewalk. FILES
/etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date The common configuration file used by RHN client programs. /etc/yum/pluginconf.d/rhnplugin.conf A file containing plugin specific configuration options. SEE ALSO
yum(8), rhn_check(8), rhn_register(8), rhnplugin.conf(5), up2date(5). AUTHORS
James Bowes <jbowes@redhat.com> and Peter Vetere <pvetere@redhat.com>. BUGS
Report bugs to <http://bugzilla.redhat.com>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2006 Red Hat, Inc. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. Linux 2006 November 13 RHNPLUGIN(8)