Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: License with demo???
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers License with demo??? Post 33660 by RTM on Tuesday 14th of January 2003 09:37:42 AM
Old 01-14-2003
How did you install the license (see below)? What is the exact error you get when it states "no license installed"?

You might try /etc/opt/licenses/lit (GUI) or
/etc/opt/licenses/lit_tty (command line interface) to install the demo licenses. No need to remove the software as this may fix your problem.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Hyperic's CloudStatus demo and interview (video)

07-23-2008 11:00 AM Jon Travis, principal engineer for Hyperic, explains the company's new CloudStatus utility in this video interview. CloudStatus is free, it's open source, and you can access it through your Web browser. Right now it works only with Amazon's cloud computing services -- which... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Updating the license tag in XML file with new license

Hi All, I have a XML file : System.xml in which I want to update the license tag with the new data from file licence.xml. The content of files is in following format: System.xml: <?xml version="1.0"?> <!DOCTYPE Configuration SYSTEM "SystemVariables.dtd"> <usageConfiguration... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pramod_T
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shell basic graphics demo.

I have been thinking about another shell scripting project using the Arduino Diecimila board. I was going to make a kids level slow 8 channel Logic Analyser. I thought about using the termiinal esc code graphics characters. This is the test code using said terminal escape codes. I have only... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
2 Replies
FL-CREDENTIAL-CTL(1)						   Debian manual					      FL-CREDENTIAL-CTL(1)

NAME
fl-credential-ctl - XML-RPC credential server for funkload SYNOPSIS
fl-credential-ctl [ options ] config_file [ start | startd | stop | restart | status | test ] DESCRIPTION
fl-credential-ctl controls the XML-RPC based credential server for Funkload. This server is meant to be used in order to write benchs that require authentication. A configuration file needs to be setup in order to use this server. Please refer to demo/cmf/credential.conf for an example. OPTIONS
--version Show program's version number and exit --help, -h Show a help message and exit --quiet, -q Verbose output SEE ALSO
fl-build-report(1), fl-install-demo(1), fl-monitor-ctl(1), fl-record(1), fl-run-bench(1), fl-run-test(1). AUTHOR
Funkload was written by Benoit Delbosc. This manual page was written by Jose Parrella <bureado@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). Debian Project 26 March 2009 FL-CREDENTIAL-CTL(1)