Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Paranoid about hackers
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Paranoid about hackers Post 32626 by skotapal on Monday 2nd of December 2002 04:50:34 PM
Old 12-02-2002
I noticed that my system logger was down for some reason...
I restarted and hope that things will be ok. I am curious though as to what happenned?! Should i remain paranoid? It's not good for my temprament though Smilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Hackers!!!!!

:o :oIve heard that there are some security issues with Unix/Linux.....im running SuSE 8.0 and i was wondering if anyone could help me out by hookin me up with some nice security programs or loopholes i can fix....thanx...p3ace:o :o And the sky opened...and it rained shit. - Anonymous (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: R34P3R
8 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

any hackers? i need someones help

to get into an telephone account online :confused: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jackie8
4 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

on how to protect your website against hackers

Hi! Looking for some feed back on this tutorial... Thank you for checking out this thread. I'm working on some killer videos right now that will explain in detail how you can protect your website against hackers. The first part of the video series is live right now and it covers Cross-Site... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arne1983
2 Replies
Courier::Filter::Logger::Syslog(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		      Courier::Filter::Logger::Syslog(3pm)

NAME
Courier::Filter::Logger::Syslog - Syslog logger for the Courier::Filter framework SYNOPSIS
use Courier::Filter::Logger::Syslog; my $logger = Courier::Filter::Logger::Syslog->new(); # For use in an individual filter module: my $module = Courier::Filter::Module::My->new( ... logger => $logger, ... ); # For use as a global Courier::Filter logger object: my $filter = Courier::Filter->new( ... logger => $logger, ... ); DESCRIPTION
This class is a syslog logger class for use with Courier::Filter and its filter modules. It is derived from Courier::Filter::Logger::IOHandle. Constructor The following constructor is provided: new: returns Courier::Filter::Logger::Syslog; throws Courier::Error Creates a new logger that logs messages to syslog. Instance methods The following instance methods are provided, as inherited from Courier::Filter::Logger::IOHandle: log_error($text): throws Perl exceptions Logs the error message given as $text (a string which may contain newlines). log_rejected_message($message, $reason): throws Perl exceptions Logs the Courier::Message given as $message as having been rejected due to $reason (a string which may contain newlines). SEE ALSO
Courier::Filter::Logger::IOHandle, Courier::Filter::Logger, Courier::Filter::Overview. For AVAILABILITY, SUPPORT, and LICENSE information, see Courier::Filter::Overview. AUTHOR
Julian Mehnle <julian@mehnle.net> perl v5.14.2 2011-12-27 Courier::Filter::Logger::Syslog(3pm)