Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: X25 on Tru UNIX ver 5
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users X25 on Tru UNIX ver 5 Post 32464 by samudimu on Tuesday 26th of November 2002 04:31:18 PM
Old 11-26-2002
X25 on Tru UNIX ver 5

How do i set up X25 protocol on version 5 of Tru Unix (Compaq). I have manged to do it using version 4. What are the major differences.Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Mounting a remote filesystem under SCO Unix ver 5.0.5

Can anyone help me? I have 2 servers on the same LAN, one as a live server and one as a backup server, both running SCO OpenServer Enterprise. I need to mount the /u filesystem of the backup server as a directory on the live server, so that if I use the df -v command I can see it as an additional... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: darkestafrica
1 Replies

2. IP Networking

Finding an x25 address for a server

I am trying to find the x25 address of a server. Presumably this is stored in some sort of config file - and while I can find the IP and OSI addresses - I cannot work out where to find the x25 address.....any ideas? (Unix on Solaris) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: peter.herlihy
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

X25 Address - A challenge...

Okay - I've been searching near and far for the answer to this seemly simple question..... how do I find the X25 address for a server. Is there some sort of dump or ping or even a config which would tell me the address. I can find nothing on the web and my colleagues can't help either. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: peter.herlihy
1 Replies

4. Solaris

x25 cards on solaris 8

Has anyone configured one of these things, I cant seem to find any documentation on sunsolve, I want to verify that it is up and running... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csaunders
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HP Tru 64 & IBM AIX -- Few How to find

Anyone of you , Could you pls give me the command on HP Tru64 and IBM -AIX for below ? 1) How to find number of CPU & Number of core 2) Free RAM 3) How to get previously executed commands from history 4) Which process consumes more cpu resource? ( Similar to TOP in Linux/Solaris) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: johnveslin
1 Replies

6. IP Networking

tru 64 bad gateway

I am trying to add a defualt gateway in tru 64. My machine IP address is 10.0.37.201 255.255.254.0 and I want to set a route to my gateway address which is 10.0.36.5. I can ping the gateway but when I try to add the command route add 10.185.88.192/26 gateway 10.0.36.5 interface tu1 I get the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: junglec
2 Replies

7. HP-UX

Tru 64 bit on HP AlphaServer ES45 creating problem Help Needed !!!

Dear All, I am new on Tru 64 bit Unix platform. I have a database server "HP AlphaServer ES45" version p5.1 of Tru Ux 64 bit installed. I have 4 hard drives in this system (1,2,3,4). My 4th hard drive is damaged which contain Oracle database files including partitions on 4th drives... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hellozishan
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Tru 64 Disk Capacity Check

i have a query on checking Tru64 disk drives physical capacity. i used hwmgr view devices and saw this disk. 160: /dev/disk/dsk7c COMPAQ BF03688284 bus-3-targ-0-lun-0 checking the model on the internet shows it is a 36.4GB drive. i checked the disk details and saw the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: iamnotaguru
2 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Tru to print the last name and first name using key word

I am new to shell scripting and trying to do the below Stan:Smith:Detroit:MI Jim:Jones:Farmington Hills:MI Jack:Frost:Denver:CO Sue:Apple:New York:NY Cindy:Thompson:Battle Creek:MI John:Smith:Denver:CO George:Jones:New York:NY Need to create a shell script This script will display the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jakemathew
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX Openserver ver 5.0 freeing up space.

:)Hi all, Please advice me is it safer to use the following command to free up (truncate) space in HDD. 1) > /usr/adm/messages 2) > /usr/adm/sulog 3) > /usr/adm/ctlog 4) > /tmp 5) > /usr/adm/sa 6) > /var/spool Thanks in advance Rukshan (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rukshan4u2c
1 Replies
IDA(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    IDA(4)

NAME
ida -- Compaq Intelligent Drive Array Controllers SYNOPSIS
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel configuration file: device scbus device ida Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5): ida_load="YES" DESCRIPTION
The Compaq Intelligent Drive Array (IDA) technology is used to distribute data across an array of hard drives. It unites these hard drives into one or more high-performance logical drives. The drive array is managed by an array controller. These controllers have the ability to provide fault tolerance for the connected drives and optionally provide write cache for the logical drives. It is also possible for an application to access the SCSI bus subsystem directly by using the pass-through interface. HARDWARE
The following controllers are supported by the ida driver: o Compaq SMART Array 221 o Compaq Integrated SMART Array Controller o Compaq SMART Array 4200 o Compaq SMART Array 4250ES o Compaq SMART 3200 Controller o Compaq SMART 3100ES Controller o Compaq SMART-2/DH Controller o Compaq SMART-2/SL Controller o Compaq SMART-2/P Controller o Compaq SMART-2/E Controller o Compaq SMART Controller IMPLEMENTATION NOTES
Extreme caution should be exercised when using the pass-through interface. It is possible to interfere with normal system I/O and cause hangs if pass-through is used to an active device. Pass-through should only be used to a device that is otherwise quiescent. SEE ALSO
cam(4), pass(4), xpt(4), camcontrol(8) AUTHORS
The ida driver was written by Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@FreeBSD.org> and Matthew N. Dodd <mdodd@FreeBSD.org>. This manual page was written by Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org>. BSD
August 8, 2004 BSD