Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Our First Flash Intro ?
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Our First Flash Intro ? Post 31974 by Neo on Friday 15th of November 2002 01:30:27 PM
Old 11-15-2002
That is just the way it is.. you get what you pay for and like they say in IETF, if you can do better or want a new feature, please start coding Smilie

I will send the current UNIX.COM SWiSH file to people who wants to put some time into it.

Check out:

www.2advanced.com

I like these folks and their Flash talent....... and would like to have a default forum with a similar (but different) look and feel Smilie These cost about $20,000 +++ USD to build Smilie and if anyone wants to hire 2Advanced for $30,000 to build UNIX.COM forums, please feel free.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

New Flash intro from Forum Member.....

New submission for flash intro: What do you think? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

2. Tips and Tutorials

PERL & CPAN Intro for Newbies

So you want to learn a unix scripting language that you'll be able to use in any situation? Perl is your answer ! This is a little intro to installing CPAN modules. If you don't know what CPAN is, check out http://search.cpan.org/. Basicly, it is a massive archive of perl libraries that will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: obitus
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Intro ( Mark Thomas )

Houdy everyone! yes I'm a newbie here I'm a big fan of the BSD's, in particular NetBSD. Don't have much use for Linux or the various "distro's" of it ( no flame intended ). I'm going to try Solaris 10 on an i386 box real soon. By day I'm a CAD tech for a local government entity, by night... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mark Thomas
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Intro: Josh

Hey, I had been working in UNIX environments from 1997 to 2007. From 1997 - 1999 I worked as an Operator in a Solaris environment. From 1999 - March 2007 I worked mostly in HP-UX, some SCO, some RedHat Linux as an Operator/Programmer(scripter)/Admin. No luck finding work, so I am going... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: uwoodyjk
0 Replies
TRM(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    TRM(4)

NAME
trm -- Tekram TRM-S1040 ASIC based PCI SCSI host adapter driver SYNOPSIS
trm* at pci? dev ? function ? scsibus* at trm? DESCRIPTION
The trm driver supports PCI SCSI host adapters based on the Tekram TRM-S1040 SCSI ASIC. HARDWARE
Supported SCSI controllers include: Tekram DC-315 PCI Ultra SCSI adapter without flash BIOS and internal SCSI connector Tekram DC-315U PCI Ultra SCSI adapter without flash BIOS Tekram DC-395U PCI Ultra SCSI adapter with flash BIOS Tekram DC-395UW PCI Ultra-Wide SCSI adapter with flash BIOS Tekram DC-395F PCI Ultra-Wide SCSI adapter with flash BIOS and 68-pin external SCSI connector For Tekram DC-390 PCI SCSI host adapter, use pcscp(4) driver. For Tekram DC-310/U and DC-390U/UW/F PCI SCSI host adapters, use siop(4) driver. SEE ALSO
cd(4), ch(4), intro(4), pci(4), scsi(4), sd(4), ss(4), st(4), uk(4), scsipi(9) http://www.tekram.com/ AUTHORS
The trm driver was originally written for NetBSD 1.4/i386 by Erich Chen of Tekram Technology, and Rui-Xiang Guo rewrote the driver to use bus_space(9) and bus_dma(9) for NetBSD 1.6. BSD
November 6, 2001 BSD