Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Our First Flash Intro ?
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Our First Flash Intro ? Post 31929 by Neo on Thursday 14th of November 2002 10:58:08 PM
Old 11-14-2002
Not bad for someone who just learned SWiSH for the first day Smilie I like it too!

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

New Flash intro from Forum Member.....

New submission for flash intro: What do you think? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

2. Tips and Tutorials

PERL & CPAN Intro for Newbies

So you want to learn a unix scripting language that you'll be able to use in any situation? Perl is your answer ! This is a little intro to installing CPAN modules. If you don't know what CPAN is, check out http://search.cpan.org/. Basicly, it is a massive archive of perl libraries that will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: obitus
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Intro ( Mark Thomas )

Houdy everyone! yes I'm a newbie here I'm a big fan of the BSD's, in particular NetBSD. Don't have much use for Linux or the various "distro's" of it ( no flame intended ). I'm going to try Solaris 10 on an i386 box real soon. By day I'm a CAD tech for a local government entity, by night... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mark Thomas
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Intro: Josh

Hey, I had been working in UNIX environments from 1997 to 2007. From 1997 - 1999 I worked as an Operator in a Solaris environment. From 1999 - March 2007 I worked mostly in HP-UX, some SCO, some RedHat Linux as an Operator/Programmer(scripter)/Admin. No luck finding work, so I am going... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: uwoodyjk
0 Replies
AIRY(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						 AIRY(3pm)

NAME
PDL::GSLSF::AIRY - PDL interface to GSL Special Functions DESCRIPTION
This is an interface to the Special Function package present in the GNU Scientific Library. SYNOPSIS
FUNCTIONS
gsl_sf_airy_Ai Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e()) Airy Function Ai(x). gsl_sf_airy_Ai does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_airy_Bi Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e()) Airy Function Bi(x). gsl_sf_airy_Bi does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_airy_Ai_scaled Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e()) Scaled Airy Function Ai(x). Ai(x) for x < 0 and exp(+2/3 x^{3/2}) Ai(x) for x > 0. gsl_sf_airy_Ai_scaled does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_airy_Bi_scaled Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e()) Scaled Airy Function Bi(x). Bi(x) for x < 0 and exp(+2/3 x^{3/2}) Bi(x) for x > 0. gsl_sf_airy_Bi_scaled does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_airy_Ai_deriv Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e()) Derivative Airy Function Ai`(x). gsl_sf_airy_Ai_deriv does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_airy_Bi_deriv Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e()) Derivative Airy Function Bi`(x). gsl_sf_airy_Bi_deriv does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_airy_Ai_deriv_scaled Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e()) Derivative Scaled Airy Function Ai(x). Ai`(x) for x < 0 and exp(+2/3 x^{3/2}) Ai`(x) for x > 0. gsl_sf_airy_Ai_deriv_scaled does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_airy_Bi_deriv_scaled Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e()) Derivative Scaled Airy Function Bi(x). Bi`(x) for x < 0 and exp(+2/3 x^{3/2}) Bi`(x) for x > 0. gsl_sf_airy_Bi_deriv_scaled does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. AUTHOR
This file copyright (C) 1999 Christian Pellegrin <chri@infis.univ.trieste.it> All rights reserved. There is no warranty. You are allowed to redistribute this software / documentation under certain conditions. For details, see the file COPYING in the PDL distribution. If this file is separated from the PDL distribution, the copyright notice should be included in the file. The GSL SF modules were written by G. Jungman. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-30 AIRY(3pm)