Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Our First Flash Intro ?
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Our First Flash Intro ? Post 31871 by Kelam_Magnus on Thursday 14th of November 2002 10:37:55 AM
Old 11-14-2002
How about adding one more line for all newbies as well?

Before you get started, Read the FAQS & RULES!!

Or something to that effect. Smilie

It is a good step forward. I like the flash alot. However, there should be a way to get out of it if you only have a dial up line to go straight to the site.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

New Flash intro from Forum Member.....

New submission for flash intro: What do you think? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

2. Tips and Tutorials

PERL & CPAN Intro for Newbies

So you want to learn a unix scripting language that you'll be able to use in any situation? Perl is your answer ! This is a little intro to installing CPAN modules. If you don't know what CPAN is, check out http://search.cpan.org/. Basicly, it is a massive archive of perl libraries that will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: obitus
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Intro ( Mark Thomas )

Houdy everyone! yes I'm a newbie here I'm a big fan of the BSD's, in particular NetBSD. Don't have much use for Linux or the various "distro's" of it ( no flame intended ). I'm going to try Solaris 10 on an i386 box real soon. By day I'm a CAD tech for a local government entity, by night... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mark Thomas
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Intro: Josh

Hey, I had been working in UNIX environments from 1997 to 2007. From 1997 - 1999 I worked as an Operator in a Solaris environment. From 1999 - March 2007 I worked mostly in HP-UX, some SCO, some RedHat Linux as an Operator/Programmer(scripter)/Admin. No luck finding work, so I am going... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: uwoodyjk
0 Replies
dialups(4)							   File Formats 							dialups(4)

NAME
dialups - list of terminal devices requiring a dial-up password SYNOPSIS
/etc/dialups DESCRIPTION
dialups is an ASCII file which contains a list of terminal devices that require a dial-up password. A dial-up password is an additional password required of users who access the computer through a modem or dial-up port. The correct password must be entered before the user is granted access to the computer. The set of ports that require a dial-up password are listed in the dialups file. Each entry in the dialups file is a single line of the form: terminal-device where terminal-device The full path name of the terminal device that will require a dial-up password for users accessing the computer through a modem or dial-up port. The dialups file should be owned by the root user and the root group. The file should have read and write permissions for the owner (root) only. EXAMPLES
Example 1: A sample dialups file. Here is a sample dialups file: /dev/term/a /dev/term/b /dev/term/c FILES
/etc/d_passwd dial-up password file /etc/dialups list of dial-up ports requiring dial-up passwords SEE ALSO
d_passwd(4) SunOS 5.10 4 May 1994 dialups(4)