Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers emergency_rec question in unixware 7.1.1 again,hope someone solute quickly,thanks!! Post 31642 by Neo on Monday 11th of November 2002 10:43:20 AM
Old 11-11-2002

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

Performance issue from Unixware 2.1 to Unixware 7

Hello, I am having performance problem when , i ported a c code from Unixware 2.1 to Unixware 7.0.0. My program establishes a synchornous connection with the client in a windows OS and then sends and receives messsages using the recv and send calls. What i hyave noticed is that after a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amith
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

need solution for this quickly. please quickly.

Write a nawk script that will produce the following report: ***FIRST QUARTERLY REPORT*** ***CAMPAIGN 2004 CONTRIBUTIONS*** ------------------------------------------------------------------------- NAME PHONE Jan | ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: p.palakj.shah
5 Replies

3. AIX

Any hope to get lp options like the following to work on AIX (6.1)?

Greetings Aix gurus, I have been appointed the task to port my SAS environment on HP-UX to AIX... I have been able to solve most issues but I am stuck with the following lines (these were easy to find, since in shell scripts but I found out that there are plenty more and encapsulated in SAS... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vbe
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Easy VI Question (I hope)

Hi, I've FTPed some text files from windows to my Linux workstation. I'm finding that the characters for quotes (") have been replaced with control characters <93> and <94>. and apostrophes (') have been replaced with what looks like control character <92>. I have attempted the following... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: larryjmoon
15 Replies

5. Solaris

Any hope for this bootlooping Sun V210?

Hi, First post here! I have a Sun V210 that I use occasionally for build testing things big-endian. I switched it on the other day, at it aint comin' up. I was wondering if anyone on this fine forum knows if it can be brought back from the dead. With the SCC card in, and conencted to... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: vext01
22 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)