Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Resolving problems with web application Post 303045655 by Neo on Monday 6th of April 2020 08:43:11 PM
Old 04-06-2020
What is the exact operating system?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Web Server - uploading Frontpage web - will there be problems??

hiya All, New to this Web site stuff. Will be installing Fedora's latest O/S (including Apache) - onto a spare PC Then... Gulp... setting up a Web server. Designing a Web site using WINDOWS FRONT PAGE 2002: * Simply easiest/quickiest way to knock up a basic site. * There won't be... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: marty 600
6 Replies

2. Web Development

Problems with an application

I gurus Can any guru of networking or applications can help me with this problem please. I Attached a document where I try to explain in detail the problem. So I attached a wireshark capture too. I attached a file where I can explain in detail the problem and a pcap file where you can observe... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: andresguillen
7 Replies

3. Web Development

Web Application creation on UNIX

Hi, I would like to create an application with HTML front end in Unix. I am working on enterprise Unix server, so I could not install any add ons or software in my machine. but still i have super user permissions. I can change the permissions as i wish. I have built a small application with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Balasankar
1 Replies

4. Web Development

Starting Web Application on Jboss

Hello, I installed Jboss EAP 6 on a remote Linux server in standalone mode, and deployed a HelloWorld war file successfully. Opened a browser on my PC and pointed to http://127.0.0.1:8080/filename. I can see “Hello World!” on my browser. However, if the browser points to http://server's... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: learnix
3 Replies
BPECHO(1)							  BP executables							 BPECHO(1)

NAME
bpecho - Bundle Protocol reception test program SYNOPSIS
bpecho ownEndpointId DESCRIPTION
bpecho uses Bundle Protocol to receive application data units from a remote bpdriver application task. In response to each received application data unit it sends back an "echo" application data unit of length 2, the NULL-terminated string "x". bpecho terminates upon receiving the SIGQUIT signal, i.e., ^C from the keyboard. EXIT STATUS
0 bpecho has terminated normally. Any problems encountered during operation will be noted in the ion.log log file. 1 bpecho has terminated due to a BP reception failure. Details should be noted in the ion.log log file. FILES
No configuration files are needed. ENVIRONMENT
No environment variables apply. DIAGNOSTICS
Diagnostic messages produced by bpecho are written to the ION log file ion.log. Can't attach to BP. bpadmin has not yet initialized Bundle Protocol operations. Can't open own endpoint. Another application has already opened ownEndpointId. Terminate that application and rerun. bpecho bundle reception failed. BP system error. Check for earlier diagnostic messages describing the cause of the error; correct problem and rerun. No space for ZCO extent. ION system error. Check for earlier diagnostic messages describing the cause of the error; correct problem and rerun. Can't create ZCO. ION system error. Check for earlier diagnostic messages describing the cause of the error; correct problem and rerun. bpecho can't send echo bundle. BP system error. Check for earlier diagnostic messages describing the cause of the error; correct problem and rerun. BUGS
Report bugs to <ion-bugs@korgano.eecs.ohiou.edu> SEE ALSO
bpadmin(1), bpdriver(1), bpcounter(1), bp(3) perl v5.14.2 2012-05-25 BPECHO(1)