Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? VBulletin 3.8 to Discourse on Docker Migration Test Take Four Post 303045327 by Neo on Tuesday 17th of March 2020 02:24:43 AM
Old 03-17-2020
Some of my crude hacking worked ..... LOL

At least some attachments are working:

VBulletin 3.8 to Discourse on Docker Migration Test Take Four-screen-shot-2020-03-17-12243-pmjpg

Success! LOL
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Removing VBSEO for vbulletin – Reverting back to vbulletin URLs

Please note, this information was copied from vbseo.com, now showing a database error. This is posted for reference since vbSEO seems to be going out of business: If you ever need to uninstall vBSEO , you can use the following instructions. Make sure you carefully follow each step. Login... (37 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
37 Replies

2. Linux

Docker and pipework,ip with other subnet

Recently i found this for give to docker a "personal" ip ip addr del 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0 ip link add link eth0 dev eth0m type macvlan mode bridge ip link set eth0m up ip addr add 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0m route add default gw 10.1.1.1On container i did ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
0 Replies

3. AIX

AIX - FC Switch migration, SAN Migration question!

I'm New to AIX / VIOS We're doing a FC switch cutover on an ibm device, connected via SAN. How do I tell if one path to my remote disk is lost? (aix lvm) How do I tell when my link is down on my HBA port? Appreciate your help, very much! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in extracting yocto SDK for docker

Actually I was facing the following issue while building my Yocto SDK on Docker container sudo docker build --tag="akash/eclipse-che:6.5.0-1" --tag="akash/eclipse-che:latest" /home/akash/dockerimage.yocto.support/ Sending build context to Docker daemon 26.93MB Step 1/5 : FROM eclipse/cpp_gcc ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akash BHardwaj
3 Replies

5. Docker

Docker learning Phase-I

Hello All, I had recently learnt a bit of Docker(which provides containerization process). Here are some of my learning points from it. Let us start first with very basic question: What is Docker: Docker is a platform for sysadmins and developers to DEPLOY, DEVELOP and RUN applications ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
7 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

VBulletin 3.8 to Discourse on Docker Migration Test Take Two

OK. Like we all do, we learn a lot from tests, test migrations, and so forth. Today, I started from scratch on test migration 2, armed with a lot more knowledge, The main differences are as follows: Installed discourse plugin ruby-bbcode-to-md before starting the install Modified... (30 Replies)
30 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Under Consideration: Migrate the Forums to Discourse

Dear All, After being active on the Node-RED forum for the last few weeks, I have been very impressed with Discourse, and my eyes have been opened. https://www.discourse.org/ but not the paid /hosted offering, but using the open distribution: https://github.com/discourse/discourse ... (52 Replies)
52 Replies
ATTACH(5)							File Formats Manual							 ATTACH(5)

NAME
attach, session, nop - messages to initiate activity SYNOPSIS
Tnop tag[2] Rnop tag[2] Tsession tag[2] chal[8] Rsession tag[2] chal[8] authid[28] authdom[48] Tattach tag[2] fid[2] uid[28] aname[28] ticket[72] auth[13] Rattach tag[2] fid[2] qid[8] rauth[13] DESCRIPTION
The nop request does nothing overt but may be used to synchronize the channel between two service hosts initially. The session request is used to initialize a connection between a client and a server. All outstanding I/O on the connection is aborted. The set of messages between session requests is called a session. The host's user name (authid) and its authentication domain (authdom) identify the key to be used when authenticating to this host. The exchanged challenges (chal) are used in the authentication algorithm. If authid is a null string no authentication is performed in this session. The tag should be NOTAG (value 0xFFFF) for a nop or session message. The attach message serves as a fresh introduction from a user on the client machine to a server. The message identifies the user (uid) and may select the file tree to access (aname). The ticket and auth arguments contains authorization data derived from the exchanged chal- lenges of the session message; see auth(6). As a result of the attach transaction, the client will have a connection to the root directory of the desired file tree, represented by fid. An error is returned if fid is already in use. The server's idea of the root of the file tree is represented by the returned qid. ENTRY POINTS
An attach transaction will be generated for kernel devices (see intro(3)) when a system call evaluates a file name beginning with Pipe(2) generates an attach on the kernel device pipe(3). The mount system call (see bind(2)) generates an attach messages to the remote file server. When the kernel boots, an attach is made to the root device, root(3), and then an attach is made to the requested file server machine. SEE ALSO
auth(6) ATTACH(5)