Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Efficiency Network Security Analysis for Data Mining Post 303044620 by Neo on Friday 28th of February 2020 03:24:31 AM
Old 02-28-2020
Efficiency Network Security Analysis for Data Mining

I see this all the time, and so I'm used to it; but sometimes it is fun to post it anyway, since this is dated just a week ago, and today flew into my inbox;

Efficiency Network Security Analysis for Data Mining, February 21, 2020

Code:
http://scholar.google.com/scholar_url?url=https://login.easychair.org/publications/preprint_download/cMcG&hl=en&sa=X&d=872921198596594327&scisig=AAGBfm23CJODjEb5smjz3KBMiWXh-i-wbg&nossl=1&oi=scholaralrt&hist=grVHePAAAAAJ:4043656301718464717:AAGBfm2_NcrjsJBVFjrKOQP7nmLhnQem7Q

Efficiency Network Security Analysis for Data Mining-screen-shot-2020-02-28-31950-pmjpg
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Data mining a text file.

I'm auditing UID consistency across our hosts, and have created the following datafile, consisting of four fields. I would like to get a count of the combination of the last two fields. ie: I would like to find out how many instances there are of "root 0" and how many of "uucp 5", for every line... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: akbar
3 Replies
ndmpd(1M)						  System Administration Commands						 ndmpd(1M)

NAME
ndmpd - Network Data Management Protocol daemon SYNOPSIS
/usr/lib/ndmpd [-d] DESCRIPTION
The ndmpd daemon handles client Network Data Management Protocol (NDMP) requests. NDMP is an open, enterprise-wide, network-based data man- agement protocol used for backup and recovery. The ndmpd daemon enables users to manage data backup and recovery using Data Management Application (DMA) clients. The NDMP protocol is used to coordinate data movement and control between a DMA and an NDMP server or between two NDMP servers. By default, ndmpd is disabled. OPTIONS
The following option is supported: -d Debugging mode; log file will be created. EXIT STATUS
0 Successful completion. 1 An error occurred that prevented the ndmpd daemon from initializing, such as failure to fork a process, mutex initialization. 2 Invalid command-line options were specified. FILES
/usr/lib/ndmp/ndmpd Network data management protocol server binary. /var/ndmp/ndmp.log Network data management protocol log messages file. This file is deleted upon reboot. /var/ndmp/dumpdates A text file that stores information about the date and the level of dump backups. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWndmpu, SUNWndmpr | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
svcs(1), ndmpadm(1M), svcadm(1M), svccfg(1M), syslogd(1M), attributes(5), smf(5) NOTES
The ndmpd daemon is managed by the service management facility (smf(5)), under the service identifier: svc:/system/ndmpd:default Administrative actions on this service, such as enabling, disabling, or requesting restart, can be performed using svcadm(1M). The ser- vice's status can be queried using the svcs(1) command. SunOS 5.11 29 Nov 2007 ndmpd(1M)