Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Vintage!!! Jimmy Page/Jeff Beck/Eric Clapton-Stairway to Heaven Post 303042846 by Neo on Wednesday 8th of January 2020 11:19:33 AM
Old 01-08-2020
Vintage!!! Jimmy Page/Jeff Beck/Eric Clapton-Stairway to Heaven

You must watch this music video.

Jimmy Page/Jeff Beck/Eric Clapton-Stairway to Heaven

Code:
https://youtu.be/wKlEVtA_TGQ

Long before there was surveillance capitalism, Google, FB and dystopian social media, there was Jimmy Page!

This is how it all "used to be" before mankind was reduced to ones and zeros .....

Vintage!!! Jimmy Page/Jeff Beck/Eric Clapton-Stairway to Heaven-jimmy_pagejpg

Don't miss this! It is "must watch and listen"... .trust me.
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Jimmy Neutron

For those people wondering who Jimmy Neutron is, he is a boy genius. Jimmy Neutron is also one of the only 3-D cartoon shows on the television. It originally started out as small, two-minute shorts on Nickelodeon. They were pretty old, about ten-years-old. Most of them were about invention... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Danny_10
0 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

How to mount and read vintage scsi HDD

I started on another thread and full story can be seen here: https://www.unix.com/security/91428-how-reset-root-password-old-unix-system-v.html But my situation turned to land on this thread now. I have old scsi HDD out of the UHC UNIX System V Rel. 4.0 Version 3.6 box. And need to read... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 82026
1 Replies

3. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Vintage unix

Hi, this my be a weird request but I'm wondering if it's possible to instill a vintage unix (like early 1980's) onto a laptop or desktop. If so how I would I go about downloading and installing? I'm mainly wanting to do this as an little porject and some funsies for me. Thanks. (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: dado00
11 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Anyone Running Vintage UNIXen?

Like SunOS, AT&T Unix or anything else of that era... anything running MGR as a graphics subsystem? I'd enjoy hearing from people that may have used MGR back in the day. I have something of a collection of 32bit Suns sun4c, sun4m, sun4d etc..nothing bigger than an 8 way 85Mhz SS1000E though. The... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cb88
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Extended vs vintage

I am having issues with the MOS (my oracle support) page. I downloaded the new critical patch and oct patchset. for solaris 10 64. However, I noticed that that the Entitlement class read vintage instead of extended in which we bought the service. can anyone tell me the difference? it is safe... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: goya
0 Replies
NETREK-CLIENT-COW(6)						   Games Manual 					      NETREK-CLIENT-COW(6)

NAME
COW - manual page for NETREK-CLIENT-COW 3.2.7 SYNOPSIS
netrek-client-cow [options] [display-name] DESCRIPTION
This is a client for the multi-player game of Netrek. Netrek is the probably the first video game which can accurately be described as a "sport." It has more in common with basketball than with arcade games or Quake. Its vast and expanding array of tactics and strategies allows for many different play styles; the best players are the ones who think fastest, not necessarily the ones who twitch most effectively. It can be enjoyed as a twitch game, since the dog- fighting system is extremely robust, but the things that really set Netrek apart from other video games are the team and strategic aspects. Team play is dynamic and varied, with roles constantly changing as the game state changes. Strategic play is explored in organized league games; after 6+ years of league play, strategies are still being invented and refined. The game was created in 1988, and still has players, including some people who have been playing for nearly as long as the game has existed. To start the client program, run netrek-client-cow, and a list of servers will be displayed. Homepage: http://www.netrek.org OPTIONS
[-h servername] Bypasses the server list and connects directly to a specific server. [-p port number] Specify a port to connect to, the default is 2592. [-r defaultsfile] Specify a defaults file containing cusstom settings. See XTREKRC. [-s socketnum] Specify listen socket port for manual start, used in debugging. [-u] Show usage [-A] Automatic login, character password [-C] Automatic login, character name [-i] ignore SIGSEGV and SIGBUS [-U port] Specify client UDP or TCP port (useful for some firewalls) [-o] use old-style binary verification) [-R] use RSA binary verification [-P] Log server packets, repeat for increased information [-c] to just do ck_players on the server [-f filename] Record game into 'filename' [-F filename] Plays the recorded game from 'filename' [-l filename] Record messages into 'filename' [-m] list servers, using UDP/IP to multiple metaservers [-M] list servers, using TCP/IP to single metaserver [-k] list servers from cache generated by -M [-n] use nearest colors in shared colormap [-L] upgrade to Latest version (requires running netscape) [-V] Version info and release notes (requires running netscape) [-B] submit a Bug report (requires running netscape) [-v] display client version info AUTHORS
Partial list of authors Chris Guthrie, Kevin P. Smith, Scott Silvey, Eric mehlhaff, Kevin Powell, Nick Trown, Jeff Nelson, Kurt Siegl, Lars Bernhardsson, Nathan Doss, Michael Kantner, Dave Ahn, James Cameron, and Bob Tanner. If your name is missing, please contact quozl@us.netrek.org. REPORTING BUGS
Send mail to netrek-dev@lists.netrek.org ... best if you subscribe first. Or contact quozl@us.netrek.org directly. COPYRIGHT
Copyright notifications from the source code: Copyright (C) 1986 Chris Guthrie Copyright (C) 1989 Kevin P. Smith, Scott Silvey Copyright (C) 1991 Eric mehlhaff Copyright (C) 1993 Kevin Powell, Nick Trown, Jeff Nelson, Kurt Siegl Copyright (C) 1993,1996 Lars Bernhardsson Copyright (C) 1994 Nathan Doss, Michael Kantner Please contact quozl@us.netrek.org if your name is missing from this list! July 2008 NETREK-CLIENT-COW(6)