Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? UserCP Beta 0.7901 - Change Log Post 303040716 by Neo on Tuesday 5th of November 2019 07:13:21 AM
Old 11-05-2019
Update: UserCP Beta 0.7910

In preparation to code the trivial stats, scoreboards, leaderboards:
  • Removed small charts on forum dashboard (not accurate, perform problem to keep up-to-date, lazy to maintain).
  • Change text in menu from "UNIX.COM" to "Main Forums"

I may just make a simple scoreboard and dashboard for this in HTML and not Vue.js for now.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

My Charts in the Prototype Vue.js UserCP

Yea.... something I thought would take me an hour ended up taking most of the day. Well, it's not like those YT video tutorials where it take a week or more to make a video and the guys (gals) make it look so easy. But having said that, I'm happy to share with forum members the first "My... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

New UserCP Landing Page (version 0.48)

There is a know bug deep in the Javascript library d3.js which causes an intermediate charting rendering bug in Vue.js. In a nutshell, when a page is reloaded the chart data is not rendered sometimes, but when the Vue.js route changes (a menu item in the UserCP is selected), it works flawlessly.... (3 Replies)
3 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Major Changes in New UserCP (v0.63) Prototype

Regarding the latest version of the UserCP prototype (version 0.63) I have made a lot of major changes, including Added a "Posts Timeline" table for the recent posts, complimenting the non-table version earlier, which has been moved off the main menu (link at the bottom of the table). Added a... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

New UserCP Update Profile Image Page (UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7485)

Update! UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7485 Created a new page for uploaded a profile picture (profile pictures are different than avatar pictures). https://www.unix.com/usercp/#/settings/other https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums225-picture1158.png ... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Video Overview of the Vue.js UserCP @UNIX.com

Here is my second live video screencast (in my life, using Camtasia) with voice for the new usercp: Overview of the Vue.js UserCP @UNIX.com Shout outs to Don Cragun, Corona688, Rudi, Wolf, Made in Germany, stomp, Ravinder, Creative Tim, PubNub and others in the video. Thanks. If you are... (1 Reply)
1 Replies
Net::Server::Log::Sys::Syslog(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			Net::Server::Log::Sys::Syslog(3pm)

NAME
Net::Server::Log::Sys::Syslog - log via Syslog SYNOPSIS
use base qw(Net::Server::PreFork); __PACKAGE__->run( log_file => 'Sys::Syslog', syslog_ident => 'myapp', ); DESCRIPTION
This module provides Sys::Syslog logging to the Net::Server system. CONFIGURATION
log_file To begin using Sys::Syslog logging, simply set the Net::Server log_file configuration parameter to "Sys::Syslog". If the magic name "Sys::Syslog" is used, all logging will take place via the Sys::Syslog module. If syslog is used the parameters "syslog_logsock", "syslog_ident", and "syslog_logopt",and "syslog_facility" may also be defined. syslog_logsock Only available if "log_file" is equal to "Sys::Syslog". May be either unix, inet, native, console, stream, udp, or tcp, or an arrayref of the types to try. Default is "unix" if the version of Sys::Syslog < 0.15 - otherwise the default is to not call setlogsock. See Sys::Syslog. syslog_ident Only available if "log_file" is equal to "Sys::Syslog". Id to prepend on syslog entries. Default is "net_server". See Sys::Syslog. syslog_logopt Only available if "log_file" is equal to "Sys::Syslog". May be either zero or more of "pid","cons","ndelay","nowait". Default is "pid". See Sys::Syslog. syslog_facility Only available if "log_file" is equal to "Sys::Syslog". See Sys::Syslog and syslog. Default is "daemon". DEFAULT ARGUMENTS FOR Net::Server The following arguments are available in the default "Net::Server" or "Net::Server::Single" modules. (Other personalities may use additional parameters and may optionally not use parameters from the base class.) Key Value Default ## syslog parameters (if log_file eq Sys::Syslog) syslog_logsock (native|unix|inet|udp |tcp|stream|console) unix (on Sys::Syslog < 0.15) syslog_ident "identity" "net_server" syslog_logopt (cons|ndelay|nowait|pid) pid syslog_facility w+ daemon METHODS
"initialize" This method is called during the initilize_logging method of Net::Server. It returns a single code ref that will be stored under the log_function property of the Net::Server object. That code ref takes log_level and message as arguments and calls the initialized log4perl system. "handle_log_error" This method is called if the log_function fails for some reason. It is passed the Net::Server object, the error that occurred while logging and an arrayref containing the log level and the message. In turn, this calls the legacy Net::Server::handle_syslog_error method. LICENCE
Distributed under the same terms as Net::Server perl v5.14.2 2013-11-28 Net::Server::Log::Sys::Syslog(3pm)