Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Tablet with Debian Linux ?
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Tablet with Debian Linux ? Post 303040118 by gull04 on Wednesday 23rd of October 2019 10:34:29 AM
Old 10-23-2019
Hi,

Just for reference, the Gemini is one of the few devices out there with an unlocked bootloader and will allow you to replace the Android OS with Debian.

There are not many other devices that will easilly allow you to replace the OS with one of your choosing. It may be that you can just buy a Nexus 10 and live with Ubuntu.

Regards

Gull04
This User Gave Thanks to gull04 For This Post:

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

OpenGL installation on Debian Linux

Hi, I need your help in installing OpenGL in my Debian (ubuntu) Linux PC. Please elaborate the steps in a clear manner, so that I may follow the installation procedure without getting in to any problem. Also, please tell me what are the libraries should I link my program with, what are the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

free memory in debian linux

hi- im running glassfish 3.1 on debian server and there are times where I need to start the domain when we cannot access the web application. I checked the memory and it's confusing me. Am i still ok? can you explain the below? USER PID %CPU %MEM VSZ RSS TTY STAT START TIME... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
1 Replies
inputattach(1)						      General Commands Manual						    inputattach(1)

NAME
inputattach - attach a serial line to an input-layer device SYNOPSIS
inputattach [--daemon] [--always] [--noinit] [--baud baud>] <mode> <device> DESCRIPTION
inputattach attaches a serial line to an input-layer device via a line discipline. Exactly one of the available modes must be specified on the command line. OPTIONS
--daemon Forks into the background. --always Ignore initialization failures when attaching the device. --noinit Skip device initialization. --baud Specify the baud rate to use. (This is only necessary if the default rate is incorrect.) Modes -dump, --dump Just enable device . -elo3b, --elo261-280 ELO Touchscreen, 3-byte mode. -elo4b, --elo271-140 ELO touchscreen, 4-byte mode. -elo6b, --elo4002 ELO touchscreen, 6-byte mode. -elo, --elotouch ELO touchscreen, 10-byte mode. -fjt, --fujitsu Fujitsu serial touchscreen. -ipaq, --h3600ts Ipaq h3600 touchscreen. -ifor, --iforce I-Force joystick or wheel. -ms3, --intellimouse Microsoft IntelliMouse. -lk, --lkkbd DEC LK201 / LK401 keyboards. -mag, --magellan Magellan / SpaceMouse. -bare, --microsoft 2-button Microsoft mouse. -mmw, --mmwheel Logitech mouse with 4-5 buttons or a wheel. -mman, --mouseman 3-button Logitech / Genius mouse. -msc, --mousesystems 3-button Mouse Systems mouse. -ms, --mshack 3-button mouse in Microsoft mode. -mtouch, --mtouch MicroTouch (3M) touchscreen. -newt, --newtonkbd Newton keyboard. -pm3k, --penmount3000 Penmount 3000 touchscreen. -pm6k, --penmount6000 Penmount 6000 touchscreen. -pmm1, --penmount6250 Penmount 6250 touchscreen. -pm9k, --penmount9000 Penmount 9000 touchscreen. -ps2ser, --ps2serkbd PS/2 via serial keyboard. -sbl, --spaceball SpaceBall 2003 / 3003 / 4000 FLX. -orb, --spaceorb SpaceOrb 360 / SpaceBall Avenger. -sting, --stinger Gravis Stinger. -ipaqkbd, --stowawaykbd Stowaway keyboard. -skb, --sunkbd Sun Type 4 and Type 5 keyboards. -sun, --sunmouse 3-button Sun mouse. -taos, --taos-evm TAOS evaluation module. -tsc, --tsc TSC-10/25/40 touch screen. -t213, --touchit213 Sahara Touch-iT213 Tablet PC. -tr, --touchright Touchright serial touchscreen. -tw, --touchwin Touchwindow serial touchscreen. -twidjoy, --twiddler-joy Handykey Twiddler used as a joystick. -twid, --twiddler Handykey Twiddler chording keyboard. -vs, --vsxxx-aa DEC VSXXX-AA / VSXXX-GA mouse and VSXXX-A tablet. -w8001, --w8001 Wacom W8001 pen and/or touch devices. The default baud rate, 38400bps, allows for touch-only or pen and touch devices; for pen-only devices, "--baud 19200" must be specified. -war, --warrior WingMan Warrior. -zhen, --zhen-hua Zhen Hua 5-byte protocol. AUTHORS
inputattach was written by Vojtech Pavlik and Arndt Schoenewald, and improved by many others; see the linuxconsole tools documentation for details. This manual page was written by Stephen Kitt <steve@sk2.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). inputattach August 9, 2011 inputattach(1)