Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Tablet with Debian Linux ?
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Tablet with Debian Linux ? Post 303040101 by Sennenmut on Wednesday 23rd of October 2019 06:24:59 AM
Old 10-23-2019
Tablet with Debian Linux ?

Hi ,
i want to buy a tablet with LINUX DEBIAN.
Sparky is possible too.
Have heared about Ubuntu Touch and a tablet with a real keyboard to switch from touch to normal keyboard.
Does anyone know something ?

WBR
SM

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

OpenGL installation on Debian Linux

Hi, I need your help in installing OpenGL in my Debian (ubuntu) Linux PC. Please elaborate the steps in a clear manner, so that I may follow the installation procedure without getting in to any problem. Also, please tell me what are the libraries should I link my program with, what are the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

free memory in debian linux

hi- im running glassfish 3.1 on debian server and there are times where I need to start the domain when we cannot access the web application. I checked the memory and it's confusing me. Am i still ok? can you explain the below? USER PID %CPU %MEM VSZ RSS TTY STAT START TIME... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
1 Replies
TB(4)							     Kernel Interfaces Manual							     TB(4)

NAME
tb - line discipline for digitizing devices SYNOPSIS
/sys/conf/SYSTEM: NTB 1 # RS232 interface for Genisco/Hitachi tablets DESCRIPTION
This line discipline provides a polled interface to many common digitizing devices which are connected to a host through a serial line. When these devices stream data at high speed, the use of the line discipline is critical in minimizing the number of samples that would otherwise be lost due to buffer exhaustion in the tty(4) handler. The line discipline is enabled by a sequence: #include <sys/tablet.h> int ldisc = TBLDISC, fildes; ... ioctl(fildes, TIOCSETD, &ldisc); A typical application program then polls the digitizing device by reading a binary data structure which contains: the current X and Y posi- tions (in the device coordinate space), up-down status of the buttons or pen stylus, proximity information (when available), and a count of the number of samples received from the input device since it was opened. In addition, devices such as the GTCO append tilt and pressure information to the end of the aforementioned structure. For the Polhemus 3-D digitizer the structure read is completely different. Refer to the include file for a complete description. While in tablet mode, normal teletype input and output functions take place. Thus, if an 8 bit output data path is desired, it is neces- sary to prepare the output line by putting it into RAW mode using ioctl(2). This must be done before changing the discipline with TIOC- SETD, as most ioctl(2) calls are disabled while in tablet line-discipline mode. The line discipline supports ioctl(2) requests to get/set the operating mode, and to get/set the tablet type and operating mode by or-ing the two values together. The line discipline supports digitizing devices which are compatible with Hitachi, GTCO, or Polhemus protocol formats. For Hitachi there are several formats with that used in the newer model HDG-1111B the most common. SEE ALSO
tty(4) DIAGNOSTICS
None. 3rd Berkeley Distribution August 1, 1987 TB(4)