Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: A script need help
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting A script need help Post 303039360 by Chubler_XL on Tuesday 1st of October 2019 11:41:19 PM
Old 10-02-2019
And another awk approach:

Code:
awk -v want="VALUE1,VALUE2,VALUE3" -F'[=\\][]' '
function prnsection(i) {
   if(length(section)) {
     printf "%s",section;
     for(i=1;i in keypos;i++) {
       printf " %s", keys[keypos[i]]
       keys[keypos[i]]="MISSING"
     }
     printf "\n"
   }
}
BEGIN {
   for(i=split(want, keypos, ",");i;i--) {
       keys[keypos[i]]="MISSING";
   }
}
NF>2 { prnsection(); section=$0 }
$1 in keys { keys[$1]=$0 };
END { prnsection() }' infile

These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Chubler_XL For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

create a shell script that calls another script and and an awk script

Hi guys I have a shell script that executes sql statemets and sends the output to a file.the script takes in parameters executes sql and sends the result to an output file. #!/bin/sh echo " $2 $3 $4 $5 $6 $7 isql -w400 -U$2 -S$5 -P$3 << xxx use $4 go print"**Changes to the table... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: magikminox
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script will keep checking running status of another script and also restart called script at night

I am using blow script :-- #!/bin/bash FIND=$(ps -elf | grep "snmp_trap.sh" | grep -v grep) #check snmp_trap.sh is running or not if then # echo "process found" exit 0; else echo "process not found" exec /home/Ketan_r /snmp_trap.sh 2>&1 & disown -h ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ketanraut
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Calling a script from master script to get value from called script

I am trying to call a script(callingscript.sh) from a master script(masterscript.sh) to get string type value from calling script to master script. I have used scripts mentioned below. #masterscript.sh ./callingscript.sh echo $fileExist #callingscript.sh echo "The script is called"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raj Roy
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script works fine as a standalone script but not as part of a bigger script

Hello all, I am facing a weird issue while executing a code below - #!/bin/bash cd /wload/baot/home/baotasa0/sandboxes_finance/ext_ukba_bde/pset sh UKBA_publish.sh UKBA 28082015 3 if then echo "Param file conversion for all the areas are completed, please check in your home directory"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ektubbe
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to block first bash script until second bash script script launches web server/site?

I'm new to utilities like socat and netcat and I'm not clear if they will do what I need. I have a "compileDeployStartWebServer.sh" script and a "StartBrowser.sh" script that are started by emacs/elisp at the same time in two different processes. I'm using Cygwin bash on Windows 10. My... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: siegfried
3 Replies
keyanalyze(1)						      General Commands Manual						     keyanalyze(1)

NAME
keyanalyze - Web of Trust analysis SYNTAX
keyanalyze [ -h1 ] [ -i infile ] [ -o outdir ] DESCRIPTION
keyanalyze analyses the web of trust within a group of keys. It takes preprocessed keys as input (see process_keys(1)) and produces an output directory full of statistics about the keys. Usually called like $ pgpring -S -k ./keyring.gpg | process_keys > preprocess.keys $ keyanalyze OPTIONS
-i infile Read from infile instead of preprocess.keys. -o outdir Put the results in outdir instead of output/. The directory will be created if it does not already exist. -h Print help. -1 Per default, keyanalyze writes the output into subdirectories named after the first two characters of the key ID. This options dis- ables this; useful for small keyrings. AUTHORS
M. Drew Streib <dtype@dtype.org>, Thomas Roessler <roessler@does-not-exist.org>, Hal J. Burch <hburch@halport.lumeta.com>, Matt Kraai <kraai@alumni.carnegiemellon.edu>, Steve Langasek <vorlon@netexpress.net>, Matthew Wilcox <matthew@wil.cx> keyanalyze(1)