Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Changes to QUOTE Tags - Added More Bottom Margin Post 303038218 by Neo on Wednesday 28th of August 2019 02:16:13 AM
Old 08-28-2019
Changes to QUOTE Tags - Added More Bottom Margin

Changed QUOTE code tag to add 20px of bottom margin:

Code:
<!--bbcode_quote_begin-->

<div style="overflow:auto;margin-bottom:20px;">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:8px;margin-left:4px;">$vbphrase[quote]:</div>

<div  class="bbcode_quote">
    <if condition="$show['username']">
      <div style="margin-bottom:20px;">
        <phrase 1="$username">$vbphrase[originally_posted_by_x]</phrase>
        <if condition="$postid">
        <a href="showthread.php?$session[sessionurl]p=$postid#post$postid" 
        rel="nofollow"><i class="fas fa-arrow-right smallfont" title="$vbphrase[view_post]" style="color:rgb(23, 0, 114);text-decoration:none;"></i></a>
        </if>
      </div>
    <div style="font-style:italic;">$message</div>
    <else />
    <div>$message</div>
    </if>
</div>
</div>
<!--bbcode_quote_end-->

When I have time, I'll move the in-line styles to CSS.

As I recall, someone asked me to fix this a long time ago.

To the person who asked for this change; thanks for your patience. It's done Smilie
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Capturing Data between first quote and next quote

I have input file like RDBMS FALIURE UTY8703 'USER_WORK.TEST' .HIghest return code '12' I want to parse data which comed between first quote till next quote USER_WORK.TEST can you please suggest how to do that (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: scorp_rahul23
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regex in grep to match all lines ending with a double quote (") OR a single quote (')

Hi, I've been trying to write a regex to use in egrep (in a shell script) that'll fetch the names of all the files that match a particular pattern. I expect to match the following line in a file: Name = "abc" The regex I'm using to match the same is: egrep -l '(^) *= *" ** *"$' /PATH_TO_SEARCH... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: NanJ
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

replacing a quote in some lines with multiple quote fields

i want to replace mistaken quotes in line starting with tag 300 and relocate the quote in the correct position so the input is 223;25 224;20100428064823;1;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;8;1;3;9697;18744;;;;;;;;;;;; 300;X;Event:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wradwan
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

FX890 Printer Margin Settings

We have several HP FX-890 printers set up on our UNIX server to print invoices. All of the printers should be set up the same way (i.e. same margins, same paper height, etc). Our printer named invoice4 is now printing like the margins are shorter than the other printers. By that I mean it will... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: talon52
9 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replacing Double Quote in Double Quote incsv file

Hi All , We have source data file as csv file and since data could contain commas ,each attribute is quoted into double quotes.However problem is that some of the attributa data also contain double quotes which is converted to double double quote while creating csv file XLs data : ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shalini Badal
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replacing all but the first and last double quote in a line with a single quote with awk

From: 1,2,3,4,5,This is a test 6,7,8,9,0,"This, is a test" 1,9,2,8,3,"This is a ""test""" 4,7,3,1,8,"""" To: 1,2,3,4,5,This is a test 6,7,8,9,0,"This; is a test" 1,9,2,8,3,"This is a ''test''" 4,7,3,1,8,"''"Is there an easy syntax I'm overlooking? There will always be an odd number... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Michael Stora
5 Replies
tracker-tag(1)							   User Commands						    tracker-tag(1)

NAME
tracker-tag - Add, remove and list tags. SYNOPSIS
tracker-tag [OPTION...] FILE [FILE...] tracker-tag [OPTION...] -t [[TAG] [TAG] ...] DESCRIPTION
tracker-tag allows the caller add tags, remove tags and list tags by URN or to list all tags and the files associated with them. The FILE argument can be either a local path or a URI. It also does not have to be an absolute path. OPTIONS
-?, --help Show summary of options. -l, --limit=N Limit search to N results. The default is 512. -o, --offset=N Offset the search results by N. For example, start at item number 10 in the results. The default is 0. -r, --or-operator Use OR for search terms instead of AND (the default) -t, --list List all tags. Results include the number of files associated with that tag and the tag's unique identifier. You can show the files associated with each tag by using --show-files. The TAG arguments are optional. If no TAG argument is specified, all tags are listed. If one or more TAGs are given, all matching tags are listed. For example, this will match any tags named either foo, bar or baz: $ tracker-tag -t foo bar baz -s, --show-files Show the files associated with each tag. This option is ONLY available WITH the --list option. -a, --add=TAG Add a tag with the name TAG. If no FILE arguments are specified, the tag is simply created (if it didn'talready exist) and no files are associated with it. Multiple FILE arguments can be specified. -d, --delete=TAG Delete a tag with the name TAG. If no FILE arguments are specified, the tag is deleted for ALL files. If FILE arguments are speci- fied, only those files have the TAG deleted. -e, --description=STRING This option ONLY applies when using --add and provides a description to go with the tag label according to STRING. -V, --version Print version. SEE ALSO
tracker-store(1), tracker-sparql(1), tracker-search(1), tracker-info(1). GNU
July 2009 tracker-tag(1)