Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Linux and SCO ppp, firewall issue? Post 303035921 by jgt on Sunday 9th of June 2019 01:10:22 PM
Old 06-09-2019
tcp is not included with SCO 3.2.4. You need to also install tcp 3.2.1 which was a separately purchased item.

You could use kermit C-Kermit Binaries to transfer the files, or uucp.
You also haven't said which direction the copy is going in, and whether you are pulling the file, or pushing it.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Firewall in SCO unix 5.0.4

I am using SCO unix 5.0.4 is there any possibility to create firewall in this? scondly how to connect it to internet i mean thru ppp connection what is command a or dialer actually i m getting confused sometimes ppp dials but disconnects ? pl help me from scratch (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zaheerkhan
0 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Linux Firewall

Does anyone know where I can find some Documentation on building a linux firewall. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aojmoj
4 Replies

3. IP Networking

Linux Firewall

ON A LINUX NETWORK, HOW DO I ASSIGN IP ADDRESSES TO OTHER TERMINALS AND AFTER THAT HOW I CAN DENY/GRANT ACCESS TO TERMINALS ON A LAN TO MY TERMINAL.PLEASE SPECIFY THE EXACT COMMANDS.kINDLY HELP ME (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ameya_shaligram
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

linux firewall

could anybody please tell me the best fire wall for linux . (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raom
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

linux firewall / dns issue

I have set up a linux (red hat 9) box as my main internet router. I am also running a DNS server on it. What are the rules i have to implement to allow DNS queries through the firewall from outside so that the outside world can see my domains? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frankkahle
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

vpnclient firewall policy mismatch issue

Hi all, I have installed vpnclient 4.8.00 (0490) on my centOS GNU/Linux OS. I configured the profiles (using the same profile pcf files which was on my WinXp system) I can connect to CISCO VPN from my WinXP machine but with the same profile (.pcf) on Linux am getting "Firewall Policy... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zing_foru
1 Replies

7. Solaris

SSH/Firewall issue

I am a complete UNIX neophyte with the unenviable task of trying to pseudo manage two SUN boxes with an unknown past. I was not responsible for setting them up, anything that was done on them previously, and have no means of figuring out anything that was done to them. So far I have changed the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tawnos42
4 Replies

8. IP Networking

NAT Forwarding Issue Endian and Vyatta Firewall

I've experienced this same issue with both the Endian Firewall Appliance and a Vyatta Firewall Appliance. Conversely, it works with a Draytek Firewall/Router. I am trying to forward port 80 traffic to my internal web server which is located on the /24 subnet. I have an external static IP which... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mboudro
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux Tip: How to Configure PPP for dialup for a single machine?

I shall explain how to setup PPP on your Linux machine, so that you can connect to the Internet using an external modem and a Dialup connection. This article explains the setup for the superuser alone (Not normal users).My Setup : My external modem (56kbps) is connected to the Serial Port :... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: EliteHussar
0 Replies
FIREWALL-CONFIG(1)						  firewall-config						FIREWALL-CONFIG(1)

NAME
firewall-config - firewalld GUI configuration tool SYNOPSIS
firewall-config [OPTIONS...] DESCRIPTION
firewall-config is a GUI configuration tool for firewalld. OPTIONS
firewall-config does not support any special options. The only options that can be used are the general options that Gtk uses for Gtk application initialization. For more information on these options, please have a look at the runtime documentation for Gtk. The following options are supported: -h, --help Prints a short help text and exists. SEE ALSO
firewall-applet(1), firewalld(1), firewall-cmd(1), firewall-config(1), firewalld.conf(5), firewalld.direct(5), firewalld.icmptype(5), firewalld.lockdown-whitelist(5), firewall-offline-cmd(1), firewalld.richlanguage(5), firewalld.service(5), firewalld.zone(5), firewalld.zones(5) NOTES
firewalld home page at fedorahosted.org: http://fedorahosted.org/firewalld/ More documentation with examples: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FirewallD AUTHORS
Thomas Woerner <twoerner@redhat.com> Developer Jiri Popelka <jpopelka@redhat.com> Developer firewalld 0.3.9 FIREWALL-CONFIG(1)