Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Move a pdf into a specified path Post 303035244 by Neo on Friday 17th of May 2019 07:00:38 AM
Old 05-17-2019
Sorry, I am confused as to what Sangeetha is asking.

The script Sangeetha posted has unix-style paths.

The path of the PDF document in Sangeetha's is a DOS / Windows path.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl - Convert html to pdf - PDF::FromHTML

Hi, I am trying to convert html to pdf using perl module PDF::FromHTML, am getting the error as given below. not well-formed (invalid token) at line 2, column 17, byte 56 at C:/Perl/lib/XML/Parser.pm line 187 at C:/Perl/site/lib/PDF/FromHTML.pm line 140 The perl code is as given... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DILEEP410
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Batch job in unix server to move the pdf file from unix to windows.

Hi Experts, I have a requirement where i need to setup a batch job which runs everymonth and move the pdf files from unix server to windows servers. Could some body provide the inputs for this. and also please provide the inputs on how to map the network dirve in the unix like that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ger199901
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

move set of files to the target path with different extension

I have the following files in the dir /home/krishna/datatemp abc.xml cde.xml asfd.txt asdf_20120101-1.xml asdf_20120101-2.xml asdf_20120101-3.xml asdf_20120101-4.xml Now I need to move the files having the pattern asdf_20120101-*.xml to the dir /home/krishna/dataout with the extn as... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kmanivan82
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

find + move if destination path does not exist

hi frnds, please help ... what will happen with below command if destination path does not exist on the system.... find /var/adm/cft* -mtime +1 -exec mv {} /global/ \ in unix its remove all my files from the system from soruce file ... how is it possbile (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dodasajan
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help to move .csv file from UNIX path to window c: shared drive

Hi Guys, I need to move myfile.csv file from unix path(\oracle_home) to window c:\ shared drive h:\. Thanks in advance! Regards, Lakshman (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lakshmanraok117
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help to move .csv file from UNIX path to windows shared drive or c:\ drive

Hi Guys, Can any one help me on this. I need help to move .csv/.xls file from unix path to windows shared drive or c:\ drive? Regards, LKR (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lakshmanraok117
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

PDF Script to extract PDF Links MOD in Need

In here we have a script to extract all pdf links from a single page.. any idea's in how make this read instead of a page a list of pages.. and extract all pdf links ? #!/bin/bash # NAME: pdflinkextractor # AUTHOR: Glutanimate (http://askubuntu.com/users/81372/), 2013 #... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: danielldf
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting secured pdf files to pdf using acroread

Does anybody have idea of Converting secured pdf files to pdf using acroread ? ---------- Post updated at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous update was at 04:44 PM ---------- This file is not password protected. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Soham
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Move the file from one path to another using .sh file in EBS Oracle apps.

Hi All, I just want to move the file from one path to another using .sh file in EBS oracle apps. I have written in .prog but i need in .sh (file.sh) XXC_SAMPLE_FILE.prog #!/bin/bash # XXC_SAMPLE_FILE.prog DATE_TIME=`date | awk {' print $1"_"$2"_"$3"_"$4 '}` echo "parse_parms" ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mist123
4 Replies
PDF2DSC(1)							 Ghostscript Tools							PDF2DSC(1)

NAME
pdf2dsc - generate a PostScript page list of a PDF document SYNOPSIS
pdf2dsc input.pdf [ output.dsc ] DESCRIPTION
pdf2dsc uses gs(1) to read an Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) document "input.pdf" and create a PostScript(tm) document "output.dsc" that conforms to Adobe's Document Structuring Conventions (DSC) requirements. This new document simply tells Ghostscript to read the PDF file and to display pages one at a time. The generated document can then be viewed with any PostScript viewer based on Ghostscript, like ghostview(1) on Unix or GSview on Windows, with which the user can browse through the pages of the PDF document in any order. If no output file is named on the command line, the name of the output file is that of the input file with any extension removed, followed by the extension ".dsc". CAVEATS
The DSC document uses Ghostscript-specific procedures. In addition, the original PDF document must be accessible when the DSC document is processed. You need the file "pdf2dsc.ps" (originally by Russell Lang) supplied with Ghostscript since release 3.53. SEE ALSO
gs(1), ghostview(1) VERSION
This document was last revised for Ghostscript version 8.63. AUTHOR
Yves Arrouye <yves.arrouye@usa.net> and Russell Lang gsview at ghostgum.com.au 8.63 1 August 2008 PDF2DSC(1)