Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Daemon Media YouTube Channel - Please Subscribe Post 303035172 by Neo on Wednesday 15th of May 2019 10:12:25 PM
Old 05-15-2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swathe
Awesome, I have subbed.
Cool, thanks!

Subbed back to you too Smilie

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Subscribe to a forum

Hi, Can any one tell me how to subscribe to the available forum on this website? I am registered user. Thanks, Yeheya (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: yeheyaansari
5 Replies

2. Red Hat

Spacewalk. Problem with adding the channel

OS: Fedora Linux 11 Spacewalk: 0.6 Installed by manual: https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall I download special script (create_channel.py) for registarion client from CLI and added 3 channel with 32-Bit architecture and all OK: Fedora 11 32-Bit RHEL 4.7 32-bit RHEL 5.3... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jess_t03
2 Replies

3. AIX

Setting up a secure channel with AIX

hi i have two aix servers and I was asked to setup a secure shell between the two servers using the sybase user. Can any one let me know how to do this (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newtoaixos
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

Not able to subscribe any subscription

Hi Team I have installed RHEL Server V6.3 successfully and also register on REDHAT network "http://www.redhat.com/about/subscription/#" but not able to subscribe any subscription. It throws me : NO Subscription available. Anybody faced this issue ? Please help me due to this, I am not able to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: atul9806
1 Replies

5. AIX

[ASK] - AIX Fibre Channel behavior

Hello all, Let me introduce about the context and my environment. We have an AIX 6.1 system, it has 4 FC channels / > lsdev -Cc adapter | grep fcs fcs0 Available 23-T1 Virtual Fibre Channel Client Adapter fcs1 Available 23-T1 Virtual Fibre Channel Client Adapter fcs2 Available 23-T1... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Phat
14 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Daemon Media YT Channel - Now with Official URL

Good news. Google has awarded us our own URL for our own YT Channel URL for Daemon Media. I guess we reached some YT criteria like number of subscribers or hours viewed: https://www.youtube.com/c/daemonmedia Our new channel is doing well, we are getting close to 1000 subscribers and our... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

7. Programming

Publish and Subscribe to AES-256 Encrypted MQTT Messages to Node-RED from PHP Scripts

Various Node-Red crypto modules do not work with PHP, so to send an encrypted message from a PHP script (in this case from a Ubuntu server) to Node-RED we need our own code. After a few hours of searching, testing various libs, more testing and debugging, I got this PHP to Node-RED code... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
ppmtopgm(1)						      General Commands Manual						       ppmtopgm(1)

NAME
ppmtopgm - convert a portable pixmap into a portable graymap SYNOPSIS
ppmtopgm [ppmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a portable pixmap as input. Produces a portable graymap as output. The output is a "black and white" rendering of the original image, as in a black and white photograph. The quantization formula used is .299 r + .587 g + .114 b. Note that although there is a pgmtoppm program, it is not necessary for simple conversions from pgm to ppm , because any ppm program can read pgm (and pbm ) files automatically. pgmtoppm is for colorizing a pgm file. Also, see ppmtorgb3 for a different way of converting color to gray. And ppmdist generates a grayscale image from a color image, but in a way that makes it easy to differentiate the original colors, not necessarily a way that looks like a black and white photograph. QUOTE
Cold-hearted orb that rules the night Removes the colors from our sight Red is gray, and yellow white But we decide which is right And which is a quantization error. SEE ALSO
pgmtoppm(1),ppmtorgb3(1),rgb3toppm(1),ppmdist(1),ppm(5),pgm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1989 by Jef Poskanzer. 10 April 2000 ppmtopgm(1)