Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: PubNub PHP SDK V4 Issues
Top Forums Web Development PubNub PHP SDK V4 Issues Post 303034633 by hbmangal on Wednesday 1st of May 2019 10:25:58 AM
Old 05-01-2019
Code is working fine

Hey Neo,

There is some special character with the line require and it is giving error:
Code:
require_once('vendor/autoload.php');

Code:
See below code, it is working for me:
require_once('vendor/autoload.php');

use PubNub\PubNub;
use PubNub\Enums\PNStatusCategory;
use PubNub\Callbacks\SubscribeCallback;
use PubNub\PNConfiguration;

class MySubscribeCallback extends SubscribeCallback {
    function status($pubnub, $status) {
        if ($status->getCategory() === PNStatusCategory::PNUnexpectedDisconnectCategory) {
            // This event happens when radio / connectivity is lost
        } else if ($status->getCategory() === PNStatusCategory::PNConnectedCategory) {
            // Connect event. You can do stuff like publish, and know you'll get it
            // Or just use the connected event to confirm you are subscribed for
            // UI / internal notifications, etc
        } else if ($status->getCategory() === PNStatusCategory::PNDecryptionErrorCategory) {
            // Handle message decryption error. Probably client configured to
            // encrypt messages and on live data feed it received plain text.
        }
    }

function message($pubnub, $message) {
        // Handle new message stored in message.message
    }

function presence($pubnub, $presence) {
        // handle incoming presence data
    }
}

$pnconf = new PNConfiguration();
$pubnub = new PubNub($pnconf);

$pnconf->setSubscribeKey("demo");
$pnconf->setPublishKey("demo");
$subscribeCallback = new MySubscribeCallback();
$pubnub->addListener($subscribeCallback);

// Subscribe to a channel, this is not async.
$pubnub->subscribe()
    ->channels("hello_world")
    ->execute();

// Use the publish command separately from the Subscribe code shown above.
// Subscribe is not async and will block the execution until complete.
$result = $pubnub->publish()
              ->channel("hello_world")
              ->message("Hello PubNub")
              ->sync();

print_r($result);

Happy coding Smilie
This User Gave Thanks to hbmangal For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

iPhone SDK?

Just need a little help learning to code using the iPhone SDK. HELP WOULD BE GREAT!!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nintenman
1 Replies

2. Programming

SDK For cdwriter

I have a problem. I try to write a cd writer program ins c# but I can't find any sdk. Any one who knows? Thank you in advance :) (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cs05pp2
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

issues with simplexml_load_string/SimpleXMLElement on PHP 5.1/Linux

This works fine under WAMP with PHP 5.3 and Windows XP on my dev machine. But on a Unix/PHP 5.1 env it doesn't. I am looking to pull out "LineNumber" and "TaxAmount" from the XML for each iteration of the loop below, for each iteration "$tax_line" is always an object of simplexml_load_string (... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: crmpicco
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Autosys-SDK

Hi friends, I am trying to validate the jil file programmatically. I plan to use the SDK provided by Autosys. Is CA provide any interfaces for this? Another thing : What is Jil syntax checker or Jil verifier or Jil validator? Where is it available in autosys? I am using R11 SP2 version... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ksswamy
0 Replies

5. Solaris

error during the installation SDK 6

Dear Members, this java already install in my machine $ uname -a SunOS maxdmail.com 5.10 Generic_139556-08 i86pc i386 i86pc $ java -version java version "1.5.0_17" Java(TM) Platform, Standard Edition for Business (build 1.5.0_17-b04) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_17-b04,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xxmasrawy
1 Replies

6. AIX

Compile PHP in AIX: Loading issues

Finally I was able to compile PHP on AIX. When I try to load from Apache, I get the below error. /install/usr/local/apache2/bin:>apachectl -f /install/usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf -k stop httpd: Syntax error on line 53 of /install/usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: KarthikKannan
0 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

A Quick Video Overview of PubNub Live Chat @UNIX.com (version 0.7614)

A number of people have asked me to make some videos, so I just got my first condenser microphone and so I can make some amateurish screen casts. I will try to do better in the future. A quick overview of PubNub Live Chat @unix.com The video is best is you set the Quality to HD 1080. The... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

PubNub Live Chat Beta Testing

Dear All, We are now beta testing our future "Live Chat" area using PubNub technology. https://community.unix.com/ This purpose of this testing is to test the core system, in general, and to see how many, if any, bugs crawl out of the woodwork. This "Live Chat" is not the... (48 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
48 Replies
mqtt(7) 																   mqtt(7)

NAME
mqtt - MQ Telemetry Transport SYNOPSIS
mqtt DESCRIPTION
mqtt is a publish/subscribe messaging protocol intended that is designed to be lightweight. It is useful for use with low power sensors, but is applicable to many scenarios. This manual describes some of the features of mqtt version 3.1, to assist end users in getting the most out of it. For more complete infor- mation on mqtt, see http://mqtt.org/. PUBLISH
/SUBSCRIBE The mqtt protocol is based on the principle of publishing messages and subscribing to topics, or "pub/sub". Multiple clients connect to a broker and subscribe to topics that they are interested in. Clients also connect to the broker and publish messages to topics. Many clients may subscribe to the same topics and do with the information as they please. The broker and mqtt act as a simple, common interface for everything to connect to. This means that you if you have clients that dump subscribed messages to a database, to twitter, pachube or even a simple text file, then it becomes very simple to add new sensors or other data input to a database, twitter or so on. TOPICS
/SUBSCRIPTIONS Messages in mqtt are published on topics. There is no need to configure a topic, publishing on it is enough. Topics are treated as a hier- archy, using a slash (/) as a separator. This allows sensible arrangement of common themes to be created, much in the same way as a filesystem. For example, multiple computers may all publish their hard drive temperature information on the following topic, with their own computer and hard drive name being replaced as appropriate: o sensors/COMPUTER_NAME/temperature/HARDDRIVE_NAME Clients can receive messages by creating subscriptions. A subscription may be to an explicit topic, in which case only messages to that topic will be received, or it may include wildcards. Two wildcards are available, + or #. + can be used as a wildcard for a single level of hierarchy. It could be used with the topic above to get information on all computers and hard drives as follows: o sensors/+/temperature/+ As another example, for a topic of "a/b/c/d", the following example subscriptions will match: o a/b/c/d o +/b/c/d o a/+/c/d o a/+/+/d o +/+/+/+ The following subscriptions will not match: o a/b/c o b/+/c/d o +/+/+ # can be used as a wildcard for all remaining levels of hierarchy. This means that it must be the final character in a subscription. With a topic of "a/b/c/d", the following example subscriptions will match: o a/b/c/d o # o a/# o a/b/# o a/b/c/# o +/b/c/# QUALITY OF SERVICE
mqtt defines three levels of Quality of Service (QoS). The QoS defines how hard the broker/client will try to ensure that a message is re- ceived. Messages may be sent at any QoS level, and clients may attempt to subscribe to topics at any QoS level. This means that the client chooses the maximum QoS it will receive. For example, if a message is published at QoS 2 and a client is subscribed with QoS 0, the message will be delivered to that client with QoS 0. If a second client is also subscribed to the same topic, but with QoS 2, then it will receive the same message but with QoS 2. For a second example, if a client is subscribed with QoS 2 and a message is published on QoS 0, the client will receive it on QoS 0. Higher levels of QoS are more reliable, but involve higher latency and have higher bandwidth requirements. o 0: The broker/client will deliver the message once, with no confirmation. o 1: The broker/client will deliver the message at least once, with confirmation required. o 2: The broker/client will deliver the message exactly once by using a four step handshake. RETAINED MESSAGES
All messages may be set to be retained. This means that the broker will keep the message even after sending it to all current subscribers. If a new subscription is made that matches the topic of the retained message, then the message will be sent to the client. This is useful as a "last known good" mechanism. If a topic is only updated infrequently, then without a retained message, a newly subscribed client may have to wait a long time to receive an update. With a retained message, the client will receive an instant update. CLEAN SESSION
/ DURABLE CONNECTIONS On connection, a client sets the "clean session" flag, which is sometimes also known as the "clean start" flag. If clean session is set to false, then the connection is treated as durable. This means that when the client disconnects, any subscriptions it has will remain and any subsequent QoS 1 or 2 messages will be stored until it connects again in the future. If clean session is true, then all subscriptions will be removed for the client when it disconnects. WILLS
When a client connects to a broker, it may inform the broker that it has a will. This is a message that it wishes the broker to send when the client disconnects unexpectedly. The will message has a topic, QoS and retain status just the same as any other message. SEE ALSO
mosquitto(8) mosquitto_pub(1) mosquitto_sub(1) AUTHOR
Roger Light <roger@atchoo.org> 5 February 2012 mqtt(7)