Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Linux keeps freezing on UFW BLOCK Post 303032891 by Neo on Tuesday 26th of March 2019 07:36:42 AM
Old 03-26-2019
... the details of your Linux system are... exactly what?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

CDE freezing

I am running Solaris 8 intel and recently my Common Desktop environment will not load. I enter the root username and password at the prompt, it switches to the CDE screen and the freezes. The OpenWindows environment works fine. I tried with a regular username (not root) and I get the same resutls.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dangral
2 Replies

2. SCO

SCO Unix 5.0.5 freezing

Hie I use SCO Unix 5.0.5 as my operating system and i have been having the following problem for the past couple of days : After every 3 hours or more , my system freezes and all users are locked out .I can not do anything even on the console . Each time i have to press the reset button... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: babby
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UFW show args command

In ubuntu man page there is this command. What are values of ARGS I can use? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mojoman
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ubuntu 9.10 FIrewall--is UFW allowing anything through by default?

Hi, I have enabled my UBUNTU 9.10 ufw. By default does it let anything through? I would think it allows all outbound originating requests through and allows for their return but it does not allow any inbound requests. Is this how it works? ---------- Post updated at 08:17 PM ----------... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mojoman
1 Replies

5. SCO

X Server -> keyboard and mouse are freezing

hi I've configured X Server using Video Configuration Manager on SCO 5.0.6, but the keyboard and mouse are freezing after 5 minutes on the graphical login mask. ---------- Post updated at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous update was at 02:43 AM ---------- BTW I finished the configuration,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

Mouse freezing after idle time

Hi All, I am having a problem where my mouse (USB) is freezing after some idle time, and I am having to reboot everytime that happens. I looked in the file /etc/X11/xorg.config to see if there is an entry for mouse and I could not find it. Instead I found the following entry: Section... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jxh461
8 Replies

7. Ubuntu

ubuntu kernel: [ 729.529501] [UFW ALLOW] ,[UFW AUDIT]

Hi , In our ubuntu server 10.10 ,we are getting below logs .Every day i need to restart server ,other wise it will not accessible.Some times ,i need to restart two times. When i ping google.com ,it was very slow .some times host not reachable .After reboot ,it will ping as good. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: srinivasa
0 Replies

8. Hardware

Laptop freezing issues

I am having Laptop freezing issues. Whenever I try to use Firfox and vlc, chrome and vlc, firefox and chrome, or anything similar to that my computer freezes. I always have to kill one of the processes before I can use my laptop again. I am guessing this is a hardware issue because when I move... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
5 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Cp freezing from Seagate HDD to Win7

Hello all, Earlier I had a mac book and created a HFS+ file system on Seagate 1 TB external HDD, copied around 200 GB content. Now, I have a Windows 7 machine and wanted to copy the HDD contents to this new machine. Tried using MacDrive10 to mount HFS+ file system in Windows. Mouting is fine and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: matrixmadhan
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

[ufw] force all traffic through VPN

I am trying to force all my tun0's traffic through VPN but some some reason, the ufw is not working the way I want to. Below are the commands that I have executed.. I am able to connect to my SSH and NFS server but for some reason that I am unable to understand, I am unable to surf the net. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: soichiro
0 Replies
UNIMPLEMENTED(2)					     Linux Programmer's Manual						  UNIMPLEMENTED(2)

NAME
afs_syscall, break, ftime, getpmsg, gtty, lock, madvise1, mpx, prof, profil, putpmsg, security, stty, tuxcall, ulimit, vserver - unimple- mented system calls SYNOPSIS
Unimplemented system calls. DESCRIPTION
These system calls are not implemented in the Linux 2.6.22 kernel. RETURN VALUE
These system calls always return -1 and set errno to ENOSYS. NOTES
Note that ftime(3), profil(3) and ulimit(3) are implemented as library functions. Some system calls, like alloc_hugepages(2), free_hugepages(2), ioperm(2), iopl(2), and vm86(2) only exist on certain architectures. Some system calls, like ipc(2), create_module(2), init_module(2), and delete_module(2) only exist when the Linux kernel was built with sup- port for them. SEE ALSO
syscalls(2) COLOPHON
This page is part of release 3.27 of the Linux man-pages project. A description of the project, and information about reporting bugs, can be found at http://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/. Linux 2007-07-05 UNIMPLEMENTED(2)