Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help to remove malware
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Help to remove malware Post 303031113 by asoh65 on Thursday 21st of February 2019 04:29:45 PM
Old 02-21-2019
Help to remove malware

hello I hope you have a good day, no question is because a few days ago I did a malware scan to my debian and showed me that I have malware, and searched and not found how I can eliminate it, would be useful if someone knows how to You can delete or uninstall, thank you very much

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Virus and Malware

How do i manage virus and melware in Unix ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Suriano10
2 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Virus/Malware Uptake Rates

Hi. I'm trying to get information about the rates at which viruses and malware infect computers. Let's say that Mr. Dastardly Developer discovers an exploitable flaw, writes a virus to take advantage of it, and releases the virus. Assuming that a large-scale attack method is chosen (Facebook,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: treesloth
2 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Can't remove "noad VarianceTV" malware from Windows 10

Hello all, It has been months now, I noticed my Windows 10 notebook pc is infected with an adware and I can't seem to remove it (See attachment). I googled it, couldn't find much, but found this link and followed the instructions, ran the executable program listed on the link and rebooted the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
3 Replies
remove(3C)						   Standard C Library Functions 						remove(3C)

NAME
remove - remove file SYNOPSIS
#include <stdio.h> int remove(const char *path); DESCRIPTION
The remove() function causes the file or empty directory whose name is the string pointed to by path to be no longer accessible by that name. A subsequent attempt to open that file using that name will fail, unless the file is created anew. For files, remove() is identical to unlink(). For directories, remove() is identical to rmdir(). See rmdir(2) and unlink(2) for a detailed list of failure conditions. RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion, remove() returns 0. Otherwise, it returns -1 and sets errno to indicate an error. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
rmdir(2), unlink(2), attributes(5), standards(5) SunOS 5.11 14 Aug 2002 remove(3C)