Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Problem in UNIX redhat v2.4.7-10 when startup Post 303030696 by Weso on Thursday 14th of February 2019 09:36:53 AM
Old 02-14-2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbe
Did you run fsck manually?
Is the issue solved now?
If not please post ( using code tags...) the fsck command passed with the output so we can see what is going on...
No, i didn't i am biggneer in unix ,i don't have any idea about unix redhat v2.4.7-10
No it doesn't solved
If you want tohelp me send viedo to show me how to solved.
My-email :engosamagecol@gmail.com
What'sapp:00218917752822

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

problem with the startup

I have installed free bsd, and it won't reboot on it. I got win on disk 1 and on disk 2 is free bsd. Is there an optoin tha do so u could choose betwen win or free bsd? Is there an option in the installation that maybe I have missed? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mr.Rudiment
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

databse startup problem

i have oracle database startup problem. i have installed oracle8i(8.1.7) on windowsXP i have configured everything properly but i m unable to start database automatically and for this when i checked services of database it shows starting not started so i have to start it manually.Can u plz tell... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vandana
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Application can't startup?? Solaris and Linux RedHat

can someone tell me what could cause an application not to startup? I'm getting calls from users saying they cant' startup a particular application. how do I troubleshoot this? i tried doing ps -ef | grep (application) i saw the application running. now, am wondering, would it be safe to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Irix - startup script problem

Hi there. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I guess a moderator can shift it if needed. I've set up a shell script to be run as a user that fires at startup on Solaris and RedHat by adding su - <user> -c <Path_to_Script>/<script>.sh And it works great. Problem is I can't get this to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rshampshire
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to diagnosis the problem on Solaris 10 for DB startup

I run Oracle 10g on Solaris 10 Sparc machine. I created a dbora file to automatically start Oracle database when UNIX system reboot. I created this dbora file under /etc/init.d, Then link it to /etc/rc0.d/K10dbora and /etc/rc2.d/S99dbora. When I reboot solaris 10 system to test this script. It... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: duke0001
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

startup script in UNIX

Hi, I need to load an exe in startup of unix server. Can any one tell me how can i configure that particular exe to start after boot-up. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: param_it
1 Replies

7. BSD

[OpenBSD] DNS startup problem

I have the DNS files set up on my OpenBSD 4.0 amd64 system however when I run named, I get the following error in my logs: Sep 23 10:43:03 grunty named: starting BIND 9.3.2-P1 Sep 23 10:43:03 grunty named: /etc/named.conf:25: change directory to '/var/named' failed: file not found Sep 23... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: BOFH
2 Replies

8. Linux

startup problem

Hello: I have a little problem, I have Windows Xp in my desktop, yesterday I installed centos 5. Now when the Pc starts it goes directly to windows and I do not have the option to start centos. Xp and centos are in the same disk. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcpetela
4 Replies

9. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Windows vista startup problem

I all, I have a problem on my Windows Vista that began afetr the purchase of an external Hard Disk Freecom. A few days afetr the purchase I disconnected it while it was writing and, since that moment, every time I connect and disconnect it, the PC go to freeze mode for 5 minutes. The same... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ubertino
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Startup script problem

The attached file is a copy of my rc.local. The rc.local script appears to execute as the tightvncserver gets started. However the nodemon process does not start. The element nodemon is a symlink to nodemon and the path is correct. I have a little start script located in the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: barrygordon
3 Replies
fsck.xfs(8)                                                   System Manager's Manual                                                  fsck.xfs(8)

NAME
fsck.xfs - do nothing, successfully SYNOPSIS
fsck.xfs [ filesys ... ] DESCRIPTION
fsck.xfs is called by the generic Linux fsck(8) program at startup to check and repair an XFS filesystem. XFS is a journaling filesystem and performs recovery at mount(8) time if necessary, so fsck.xfs simply exits with a zero exit status. If you wish to check the consistency of an XFS filesystem, or repair a damaged or corrupt XFS filesystem, see xfs_check(8) and xfs_repair(8). FILES
/etc/fstab. SEE ALSO
fsck(8), fstab(5), xfs(5), xfs_check(8), xfs_repair(8). fsck.xfs(8)