Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers ksh scripts migrating(Oracle 11G) from Solaris Sparc 10 to RHEL 7 Post 303030550 by mssprince on Tuesday 12th of February 2019 02:03:51 PM
Old 02-12-2019
Hi Rudic,

I am not bale to come to final; decision.. like shall we deploy all scripts and run in rhel, .or is there any other way..?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Unable to install Oracle 11G in solaris 10

Hi I am unalbe to install oracle 11G in solaris 10 in SPARC machine, I am getting this below errror while installing with /.runInstaller Warning: Cannot convert string "-monotype-arial-regular-r-normal--*-140-*-*-p-*-iso8859-1" to type FontStruct Exception java.lang.NullPointerException... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: durgaprasadr13
0 Replies

2. Solaris

How to install Oracle 11g on Solaris 10

I want to install Oracle 11 on solaris 10. Can help me to find good tutorial about this? Thanks Very Much (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: moslemovic
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

KSH - How to call different scripts from master scripts based on a column in an Oracle table

Dear Members, I have a table REQUESTS in Oracle which has an attribute REQUEST_ACTION. The entries in REQUEST_ACTION are like, ME, MD, ND, NE etc. I would like to create a script which will will call other scripts based on the request action. Can we directly read from the REQUEST_ACTION... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yoodit
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Oracle 11g script read from file in where clause (RHEL 5.7)

Hi everyone, Simple question. I have a comma-delimited file, aux.txt, with the following contents (all in one line): 'value1','value2','value3',...,'valueN' I would like to know if there's a way I can use that file inside a sql script in a where clause, like so: select myfield1 from mytable... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gacanepa
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Migrating Oracle on Solaris Sparc to Linux RHEL 7 VM

Hi Gurus, We are migrating Oracle from Solaris to RHEL 7 and looking for Solaris equivalent commands for Linux. we are using lot of korn shell scripts built on Solaris so, i am looking for equivalent commands which are using in Solaris.. Could you please help me here by proving any info... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mssprince
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

Migrating Oracle on Solaris Sparc to Linux RHEL 7 VM

Hi Gurus, We are migrating Oracle from Solaris to RHEL 7 and looking for Solaris equivalent commands for Linux. we are using lot of korn shell scripts built on Solaris so, i am looking for equivalent commands which are using in Solaris.. Could you please help me here by proving any info ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mssprince
4 Replies
SPACEWALK-CHANNEL(8)						   Red Hat, Inc.					      SPACEWALK-CHANNEL(8)

NAME
spacewalk-channel - Subscribe to or unsubscribe system from channel. SYNOPSIS
spacewalk-channel [options] DESCRIPTION
spacewalk-channel allows you to subscribe to and unsubscribe from specified channels via the command line. A visit to the Red Hat Network (or Spacewalk) website isn't required. OPTIONS
-l, --list Print a list of channel(s) that you are currently subscribed to. -L, --available-channels Print a list of all available child channels. -a, --add You are subscribing system to given channel(s). You have to specify --user and --password. -r, --remove You are unsubscribing system to given channel(s). You have to specify --user and --password. -u, --user Your username used to register the system with and for Red Hat Network, RHN Satellite or Spacewalk. If you do not enter this option and it is required, you will be prompted. -p, --password The password associated with the username specified with the --user option. This is an unencrypted password. If you do not enter this option and it is required, you will be prompted. -c, --channel Label of channel you want to subscribe to or unsubscribe from. Can be specified multiple times. -v, --verbose Print out successfull action. -h, --help Show a help message and exit. NOTE
The addition and removal of channels is mutually exclusive, please use the command twice. EXAMPLES
Subscribe to two channels: spacewalk-channel --add -c rhn-tools-rhel-i386-server-5 -c rhel-i386-server-vt-5 --user username --password password Unsubscribe from channel: spacewalk-channel --remove -c rhn-tools-rhel-i386-server-5 -c rhel-i386-server-vt-5 --user username --password password List subscribed channels: spacewalk-channel --list SEE ALSO
rhnplugin(8), rhn_register(8), up2date(5). AUTHORS
Miroslav Suchy <msuchy@redhat.com> BUGS
Report bugs to <http://bugzilla.redhat.com>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009-2010 Red Hat, Inc. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. Linux 2010 August 30 SPACEWALK-CHANNEL(8)