Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Search for REALLY old threads / posts Post 303029093 by Neo on Monday 21st of January 2019 08:56:45 AM
Old 01-21-2019
FWIW,

My search produces a different query in the log file:

Code:
Mon, 21 Jan 19 07:50:13 -0600  UserID: Neo logic : ["post.dateline >= 1514786400 AND post.dateline <= 1546322399","post.userid IN(302122047)"]

You are doing something in your query different than me, because you have an extra query that I do not have.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How do i delete threads/posts?

I cannot find the option anywhere when i click on "Edit". (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnthebaptist
2 Replies
install-user(1) 					      General Commands Manual						   install-user(1)

NAME
install-user - reads or sets a Palm UserName and UserID on a Palm Device SYNOPSIS
install-user -p /dev/pilot -u <username> -i <id> DESCRIPTION
install-user allows the user to read or change the User Name on the Pilot connected to the specified callout device. OPTIONS -p --port <port>, Use device file port to communicate with the Palm handheld device. If this is not specified, will look for the $PILOTPORT environ- ment variable. If both are not found, will fall back to /dev/pilot. -h --help Display help synopsis for install-user -v --version Display version of install-user -u --user <username>, Set the username, use quotes for spaces, as in "John Q. Public" -i --id <userid>, Set the 5-digit numeric UserID on the device (used in many application registration schemes) USAGE
The program will connect to a target Palm handheld device, and read or set the Palm UserName specified or display the Palm username and UserID if none is specified. KNOWN BUGS
install-user has no known bugs. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs at http://bugs.pilot-link.org/ AUTHOR
install-user was originally written by D. Jeff Dionne <jeff@RyeHam.ee.ryerson.ca> Free Software Foundation Palm Computing Device Tools install-user(1)